DUNGEON

MOONA  P O V

My head hurt  like a bitch,              " aghhh" it really does hurt . what the fuck ! i can't move my body i am tied to something by chain . my head is pounding ,i can  hear the sounds around me ,it fell so cold out here.

"you bitch open  your eyes  " 

 even before i could open my eyes my right cheek was  stinking. pain explode through my body by the sound of skin to skin contact  . it took me some time to come to senses ,pain i feel was so much for me. My whole body was aching ,another sound of slap was heard followed by the pain in my left cheek . it bring me back to reality.

"open your god damn eyes, i know you are awake" 

i relectantly open my eyes a shadow was howering over me, i can't exactly pin point where the hell am i . It took some time for my eyes to adjust to the surroundings , i can see a  flourecent light far away in the corridor. walls were made by rocks , it seems like a dungeon before i could process what  was going on i was blind for a second with unbearable pain with taste of iron  on my lips blood was oozing from my nose my head spined for a second. Fear coursed through  my body. A tall figure came to my sight all i could make out was burning amber eyes.  the intensity of eyes  was scaring the shit out of me. 

"shift"  he  said in a deadpan voice . i couldn't process the word ,what the hell, before i could complete my though he grabbed my hair his fingers through my hair knob roughly, and forced me to look at his burning amber  eyes           SHIFT!!!!!!
he yelled at my face 

Before i could understand his words i was thrown across the dungeon . the chair that hold me  was broken in to pieces in the process. he came towards me.  no i couldn't handle this.a whimper escaped through my lips .

 before i could plead he hold  my hair roughly and slam my head on the dungeon wall .he handle me like a wild animal. pain was all over the body . Pounding in my head  and pain   in my body was unbearable, he again and again slam my head on concrete floor blood pooled around me. the pounding was unbearable ,all this was to much for me i can't handle this torture . I never was helpless like this .

all i just want to die ,i can't bear the torture ,the pain is nothing like i experienced  . i just want to go back to darkness .pounding in my head had stopped it was replaced by  a white light . my body felt numb . i was ready to embrace my death , it was better than the pain i was going through. Never in my dreams I thought my life will end like this. I tried to get recall my  whole life
memories of orphanage and my time in office filled my heart , the best thing happened to me in my whole life was my best friend Riya I am gonna miss her . I wish I could be tell her how much I love her. That when my memory hit like a train . Riya ,she was with me,we were in the forest,no,no I can't die like this not when she is  in danger. I have to survive for her. What if they already killed her, endless tears was flowing on my face covered with blood, i was  going to have a panic attack but thinking Riya in my place going through this pain snapped something in me. A wave of energy fired my whole body
Blinding light filled my heart ,it made my heart beat fast, each best felt like thunderstorm.  I wasn't in pain anymore .Raw power coursed through my body  i embraced without any hesitation , power coursed through my veins and and each cell in my body before it spread out . I don't know what's happening but it felt so natural,so pure like it was apart of me. White like explode all over the dungeon.  I heard  a explosion, again i was drawn in to darkness.

  *****************************************************************