First day of school

Sarah's POV

It was my first day at this new high school and it was my last year in it so I was a senior I finally get to graduate and I get way too excited about it once it becomes near the end and plus its our senior prom this year! Okay enough rambling and I'll let you know what I look like
Okay
I have brown eyes yes you may have thought that I might have blue or green or even gray eyes but no I get the colour of poop brown poop (a.n sorry if any of you guys have brown eyes I actually have brown eyes yeah ok) I'm 5'4 u don't know if I'm short or tall but I guess I'm a okay size I have light brown hair with red at the ends not like dip dyed red no that I won't like I would've of had another colour to brighten my look but I got it since I was born and it reaches just above my waist my two inches and yes I do have not so long hair and I like it. My mother says that I'm special in some kind of way but I don't believe it (I kind of do sometimes).
Okay onto my first day of school I was a bit excited because it's been a while since I have changed my school and yeah that's so exciting.
I heard my name being called by my mother and the smell of something I couldn't recognize yet "Alright mum I'm awake" I said I went to shower quickly and I got dressed I wore a tank top and skinny black washed jeans and my ankle black boots, I curled my hair and put some winged eyeliner and mascara and a bit of lipgloss.
I went downstairs and saw my dad sitting and reading the news paper and my mom eating her breakfast and ready to go
"Come on your gonna be late for your first day at school" I grabbed a pancake in my hand and some bacons in the other my mum had my bag in her hand she said pointing to the car "go in I've got it"
The school wasn't far it was a ten minutes ride to get there when we almost reached there my mother asked me "would you like me to come in with you?" "No thanks I think I can manage" "okay good luck. I love you" "love you too" I said getting out of the car , before I entered the school people were scattered on the grass chatting, and suddenly I bumped into someone.