Who are they ?

Love is not about only giving.. it is about receiving the same!

Life has not been a cake walk for me..

It has thought me not to feel super happy when something great happens . . .

It has also thought me not to let my hopes down when I don't get what I expect..

Swathi read these lines from her dairy..

How true ! She felt !

These words were written by her before a decade on her 20th birthday.

Things were different at that time..

But one thing which is still permanent is her love towards him..

He was not a perfect man !

Of course no one is perfect in this world!

Everytime when she needed him , he won't be able to spend time with her..

Let it be her happy moments or the sad ones , he could not be with her..

He had his own reasons everytime..

She could not be angry with him for a long time..

Everytime when he says the word "SORRY" she melts and starts crying like a baby !

When he met him for the first time she was 16 years old..

She joined a new school for her eleventh standard and that's when she met him for the first time..

His tall physique , small mustache , cute dimple , glowy eyes  attracted her the most 😍

He was her school senior . . . He  came and introduced himself as Akshay ...

Just like any other teen ager , she thought it was just infatuation..

They did not get much time to talk or meet as they were busy in their final years of schooling..

They both would have spoke only 10-15 times in the school campus..

And those were also merely a senior- junior conversation!

His final examinations had started .. she started missing him in the campus..

As they both had a common interest in dance , they used to participate in all dance events ...

She felt very happy when he was around her.. 

She did not knew whether it was love!

Swathi gained courage to propose him!! But at the bottom of her heart she had the fear what if he rejects her?

With lots of confusion she proposed him!

All her prayers were answered..

He accepted her proposal immediately!

Even he had fallen in love with her! And he was waiting for the right time to confess his love...

Things didn't go on as they had expected..

He had to go to another city for his higher studies and she had to stay here..

This distance did not seem to be a big issue in the beginning..

After 2 years Akshay came back to her place

They started spending time together..

Later on small fights started budding in between them..

Everytime Swathi was blamed for it..

Akshay was not ready to understand her situation.. she was struck between her parents and him.. but he wanted her to give him the first priority..

How can a girl leave her parents and blindly support a guy whom she had known only for the past few years?

It was his fault!

Even though they were being together they felt like being farer from eachother 💔

Swathi tried a lot avoid this unnecessary clashes...

But she couldn't!

As the days passed these were growing rapidly..

And she made a wise decision!

Wise decision?

Was that so?

To Be Continued 😇