Chapter 1- A Great Start

Serena arrived at her friends house after the long ride, they were going to spend the da woth their now cancer-free friend.

Meanwhile, Niall immediately left the boys to get some air. She was breath-taking, no supermodel but still amazing. He kept on thinking about what he said, the Nandos thing. He was already planing it in his head. Stuck in his thoughts he just walked around London in complete disguise... well, shades and a hoodie, but still he wasn't recognizable.

He was looking down as he was walking so he didn't notice the person infront of him. He slipped and fell. The girl's food also fell on Niall. She helped him out.

"My God! I'm so sorry" She apologized as she wiped the food off of him. "Nah, it's fine... wait-" he paused. "You're the girl I met on the plane!" "Oh! Niall? Hi... sorry about that" she gestured at the spilled food. "It's fine, it's just some... Nandos" His smile reached his ears, then he stared at her in an 'oh-i-got-you' sort of way. "Uh... It's not what you think" Serena replied acting as innocent as possible. "Oh, really?" He said, raising an eyebrow. "yes! I just tried it today... because you recommended it" "Oh, great" his facial expression changed, he became disappointed. "What? You should be happy, I...I like it" she convinced him. "That's nice, but...... I won't get to bring you to Nandos" he frowned. "Oh... lets go somewhere else then" she suggested. She was surprised at herself, she got so used to not going out since the treatments, but she found a sense of adventure in her.

"What?" Serena said noticing that he looked up at her. "You're still willing to go out with me?" Niall was in doubt. "Sure, why not?". His face lit up, cheeks redder, and she liked that. "You still have my number right?" "I've got it, it's on my phone" he saved it right after she got in the cab. "Well then, just give me a call when you've decided on a time and place" Serena winked. She didn't expect herself to be flirty, especially to a guy she barely knows. but after 10 years of treatments, she wanted to finally live her life. "Ok then, see you soon" Niall waved. Before Serena got away again, Niall caught up with her, "Wait! I know this is stupid...but....I.....I...um.....i never got your name" he felt so embarrased. She laughed, turned in his direction, and said "It's Serena" before walking away. "Serena" he whispered to himself.

There was finally a name to go with the number on his phone: 'Serena'