The Beast Claims I Am His!?

~~~

Monday Morning, 10:23am, Heita's house.

"Heita! Wake up now!" yelled a loud voice in the early morning while jumping on my bed.

Can't he ever shut up for once.. My beauty sleep..

I groaned and hugged the pillow around my head to keep out the noises but I could still heard them. I heard him grunted then felt him nearing me by the slight movement and a dip in the bed near my side.

My heart raced a mile as he had his hand on my side, rubbing slowly while nuzzling his face with my back.

"Mmnhm..,"I couldn't help but felt it reaching to my lower region.

His hand rested on my hip. My heart raced and I knew my face was all red tomato. "Come on! Up now,"he chuckled and slapped my bottom. I yelped, sat up and rubbed my bottom.

"Teaser,"I said pouting.

"Oh! You really up to it for morning? I will greatly appreciate it,"he said cheerfully with a wide grin.

"Sorry, you won't get what you want!" I said proudly with my head high, confident that he wouldn't get what he wants.

"Oh, is that a challenge?" he said, still grinning. "You know that I can get what I want."

I shook my head and walked into the bathroom. Did my shower and to the dining room. Done with late breakfast so to my room! Took out the tools I need and start to draw a character until he came in.

"Come on, Heita! Lets go out! We're going out! Getting some fresh air is good and healthy!" he exclaimed happily and pulled me up.

"What fresh air? The window is open so why need to go out?" I asked him, giving him a questioning look.

Or a date again? Odd date at that...

He huffed then pointed to me,"You need to get some fresh air, young man which is through walking and no asking what and now lets go!" He gushed me out with him before I can do or say anything.

~At the Park~

By the looks of it, he was having fun all to himself while I bent down to my knees, huffing and panting like someone lost on the desert with no water. I stood up straight and quickly turned to the back which I accidently bumped on a baby stroller. The baby stroller was moving far almost towards a cliff. A cliff?!

I ran after the baby stroller as fast as I could and managed to catch it an inch from falling. Thank goodness... I gasped,"The baby?"

The baby was fine, sleeping soundly in his stroller. I sighed out a relief. Not long, the mother came and she brought what seemed like two people in blue uniform... security? Security?!

"That's him! He stole my baby!" the woman accused me all too suddenly.

"I-I did not sir! Please listen," I begged the securities not to bring me to the police station. Police station is for bad people in which I am not! Help me!

Just in time for an angel to show. Motomi came out of the woods, approaching me. Just as he was about to ask, a security beside me raised his hand and said," Explanation should be done in office." I sighed. This is going to be a lo~~~ng day... and a long explanation for the thick-headed securities...

~Long hour passed, At the door of the office, 3:17pm~

"Hah.. that was long," I sighed tiredly.

"Yeah, that was long so now treat me an ice-cream for being a good boy who follow you into trouble and helping you out~" Totally forgot about him being here with me got me yelped in surprise.

"Ah.. since when do you follow me into trouble or helping me through! I'm the one thats explaining the whole incident that happened... but an ice-cream would be nice too," I agreed with him on the ice-cream and went to the nearest stall, Ice Cafe.

"What may you want, Sirs?"the waiter greeted us with warm smile.

"A vanilla with chocolate stripes and pepermint please!"

"I would like pepermint only please."

"Okay, is that all?"

"Yes," both of us said in unison.

We both eat peacefully and went for a walk by a park nearby. It was peaceful until a bunch of girls in fashionable styles and all those pretty sweet please make-up. They've got quite a taste for style.

They all squealed and move closer to us but most likely to Motomi since he's all hot and sexy but one thing, I am not jealous...

"Gyah! Can we get your number please?" they all asked sweetly with their eyes pleading while roaming up and down his body. He just grinned beside me.

Then a girl came to me. I mean for real, I am shocked to have fans even a fan could surprise me since I'm all nerdy. Who wants nerds?

" Um, may I please get your number?" she asked almost too shy while blushing all red. I stood there surprised by her words.

As I was about to answer her, the said beast all too alert and possessive of its' prey, interrupts me by saying," Sorry, he's taken and I won't allow that to happen."

He sternly looked at me and I saw a dangerous glint like I'm in for a trouble. He pulled me with him away from the crowd. Wailing and dissapointment filled the happy atmosphere.

"You are so gonna get it until you can't anymore," he mischieviously said while grinning.

'This guy sure can be a devil in some cases. Sure, he can act like a master and take it rough, he is still my house-keeper. A dangerous, hot and mischievious boy who takes the top lead.'

I blushed beat red while he just chuckled and licked his lips making me look away from getting seduced by the devil boy in front of me.

~At home, Afternoon~

He roughly pushed me against the wall. I grunted. He smiled a wicked smile with a dangerous intension.

"You are mine and always will be mine. You belong only to me and no one else are allow to touch, hold and talk to you. Only me. Got it?" He looked at me, grinning like he won and have me as the prize.

I was about to say something when he slammed his lips onto mine, really hard that blood started to flow. The metallic taste in our mouth. I grunted when I felt him slamming his body onto mine while his hands rubbing my sides. I just followed the flow.

'Afterall, what can I do when my beast is possessive over me and I admit I love it. Sexy. One sexy beast that I kinda have been attracted to since he first came here.'

The rest is in your wild wild imagination with a wild beast and poor little boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's done. Until I have ideas for this story then I'll update. Enjoy first and let me know what you think also do vote. I need boosters too.

~*~