Untitled Part 1

Your widen arms has the panoramic vista of my entire peaceful essence.You reveal yourself as an shimmering ray in dark which portrays the shining statue of 'Christ the Redeemer' in night.

A while later,every battle we fought,when the moon was in the blue; our crowned love is inspirited like the built,rebuilt and further upkeep of 'The great wall of china',where you are always here to gaze at the romantic landscape beside me.

As I was head tripping and trancing with an eccentric smile,you are....I glare you as my wings creator; dozing in an open cabin in the middle of the amazon web and getting misty in rain and drying myself in subshine at 'Machu Pichu' is defining my alike freedom.

I'm lost somewhere....Damn! I'm getting under the influence of some magic.Yes,the illusion of your eyes,these eyes are much the same as of 'The lost city of petra' where the flash makes the rock glow an incredible ruby color and so incredible our bond is.

Since you are the warmth of the sun and cool of orb of night,you are my routine thought, everywhere they tour but stops and ends on you.A way same with the stairway of four sides of 'Pyramid of chichen itza' where all ways ends at the top-365th stair.

The eye's we love to look in are crying out of happiness.They often shed tears for the partially ruined bygone,in the related manner,the 'Roman Colosseum' is ruined.The statue of nero as an iconic symbol of permanence of rome,likewise our loyalty is the symbol of permanency of our love.

You brought me into being when our lips had zero inches gap,as he was kissing me in the universally admired way,True love story brought to life as building 'The taj mahal'.Something alike was happening with in an extremely erotic manner.