Four

When school began once again for the two. Jisung found the girl, talking to her occasionally. 

Chenle would sometimes third wheel the two, but Jisung and his crush didn't mind Chenle being around. He has nowhere to go, besides, Chenle adds the flavor to whenever they hang out.

The three decided to hang out one day at an ice cream shop. Chenle happy stole Jisung's money, buying ice cream for himself, Jisung sighed heavily, he let the boy use his money for his icecream, paying for his own afterward.

(Chenle knows how to make Jisung's pockets hurt even though he is rich.)

Chenle happily swung his legs as Jisung and his crush talked, as they enjoyed their ice cream

Chenle happily swung his legs as Jisung and his crush talked, as they enjoyed their ice cream. Chenle had the chocolate one without strawberries, not to mention, stealing Jisung's strawberries infrequently. 

After they left, dropping her off at her house, Jisung and Chenle went to Jisung's house to play video games and study. 

-

"So, how are you liking her?" Jisung asked.

"Who?" Chenle asked raising an eyebrow.

"Uh, (I'mma put a random girl name) Minso," Jisung replied, his cheeks were pink, ears were red. Chenle softly smiled, he nodded.

"I like her, she's a good match with you," Chenle said, giving Jisung his fake happy smile, fooling the boy easily.

"Really? We should try some matching calculators or something," Jisung said, searching up on a new tab, but Chenle immediately stopped him. He froze, panicking a bit.

"Uh, we need to finish up homework, you can do it later," Chenle said calmly, Jisung nodded as the continued with their homework.