Ten

He looks so happy. Chenle couldn't help but look at him and smile widely unconsciously. But, Jisung was happy because he was with his girlfriend.

Chenle didn't want that. Nobody wants it, but as long as he keeps pretending, he will be fine. So, Jisung doesn't have to worry.

Chenle waddled into class by himself, going over his study notes before the test. Jisung sat down, he noticed that the boy was focused on his notes, he smiled, he stared at the beautiful boy right in front of him.

"Did you study?" Chenle asked the boy, not taking his eyes off of his notebook of notes.

"No, I'll just wing it," Jisung said, he continued to stare at the focused boy.

"If you get a bad grade, I won't care, "Chenle said, continuously flipping through his notes. Jisung smiled, he continued to stare at the boy's beautiful features without realizing how gay it was, he thought it was normal. 

Once class began, the two began on the test together. Jisung was kind of confident, in reality, he did study the night before, he's been studying his notes since the first day he took them, so he was very well prepared. Chenle kinda didn't know, since he only sees Jisung fool around whenever he studies.

-

"Hey babe," Jisung said, waving at Min So as he waved his arm around, Min So turned around, smiling back and waving back at the boy. Chenle waddled behind them, just a few steps from being with him, but not.

"How did both of you do on the test?" Min So asked the two boys, greeting Chenle with a small and polite bow.

"I think I did good, what about you?" Jisung asked the boy.

"Uh, I think I did well also," Chenle said, faking a smile.

Jisung noticed that Chenle looked sad, it bothered him. When Jisung went home, he noticed that Chenle had been third-wheeling this whole time! How could he not notice! Chenle wants a partner like Min So, too!

(smh...)