Chapter 11

“ Happy birthday, sleepyhead!” I hear Shawn’s soft voice against my ear as I slowly open my eyes. He started to call me that all the time because of how much I’ve been sleeping lately.

 I blink twice before focusing on his beautiful face and then he leans in to kiss my lips, not caring that I didn’t even brushed my teeth. He places a kiss on my small baby bump, which is definitely showing at this point, and then gets up and places a tray containing a beautiful and colorful breakfast on my lap once I’m sitting down.

 “ Thanks, baby, that’s really sweet.” I say taking his hand on mine with a smile on my face.

 We eat the breakfast he prepared for me together and I get up to take a shower, but before I can walk to the bathroom, he takes my hand and pulls me against his chest.

 “ I haven’t finished giving your birthday gift.” He says with a smirk on his face.

 I laugh at him and he quickly closes the space between us with a wet kiss while his hands move to my ass and then under my thighs. He easily lifts me up as I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, walking me to the bed and placing me on top of the mattress. His hands work on getting rid of my panties the faster they can and as he spreads my legs I’m already soaking wet before even being touched by him. I feel his lips leaving wet kisses on my inner thighs, but never getting too close from where I want him the most.

 “ Shawn, please.” I moan in low tone of voice.

 “ Just because it’s your birthday I’m not going to torture you too much.” He says giving me his most innocent smile.

 He didn’t lie because his tongue quickly finds my wet folds, making the most incomprehensible sounds leave my lips. As his tongue moves up to work on my clit, he inserts two fingers on me, moving them in and out in a pace that quickly makes me come undone screaming his name.

 “ That’s for sure my favorite gift.” I say trying to catch my breath as I watch him licking his two fingers that were just inside me.

 He laughs and kisses my lips before walking to the bathroom to clean his hand and chin, which I embarrassedly cummed all over. I get up and he comes back to help me take the sheets off the mattress because I made a mess out of it. After we finish changing the sheets together, he pulls me in and kisses me trying to get my embarrassment away. This has been happening at lot lately and even though I always feel very self conscious about it, he keeps making sure I know how hot he thinks that is.

 I take a shower and change into a short tight summer dress, even though it’s still the beginning of march, just because it showcases my small baby bump. I’ve become obsessed with wearing clothes that accentuates my pregnancy, specially because Shawn loves it and keeps repeating how beautiful I look. I slip a jeans jacket on my arms and find Shawn in the living room already waiting for me, so he gets up and we walk out to the elevator. Coincidently, we have an ultrasound scheduled for today to find out if our baby is a boy or a girl, so I’ll definitely be getting the perfect gift for my birthday. As we drive to the doctor’s appointment, my phone starts ringing and I get the call when I see Taylor’s name on the screen.

 “ Hey, how was it? Do you know the date yet?” I ask her with excitement.

 “ Yes, January 15th.” She says from the other side of the line. Taylor and Joe want to have their wedding at this famous hotel here New York, but it’s really hard to book a date on that place. “ It’s almost a year away, but at least we got the place we wanted it.”

 “ I can’t believe I’ll get married before you, that’s crazy.” I say as I feel Shawn taking my hand and intertwining our fingers.

 “ That’s Shawn’s fault, he’s the one who knocked you up.” She says making Shawn and I laugh.