Chapter 2: Love on the go

So I've been going out by myself lately and to tell the truth it wasn't pretty bad, I mean of course going out alone kinda means you have some kind of anti social thing goin on, but for me going alone means more money for you than for friends. Today I noticed a new shop in the mall called "Made In Candy" which is pretty much a popular candy store that  is made by hands (imagine the hard work they put in). Anyway school has been stressful as hell and I've been loosing so much sleep, but today something really strange happened.

One of my classmates Giamicah approached me and said.....

"Jared we found something in your notebook yesterday while we were cleaning. I wouldn't want to spoil it for you so I suggest you check it out now"

I was with Guiah that time and we both got curious about my notebook, Giamicah also mentioned that it was written in the back. When I opened my notebook I got shocked to see a letter inside and it says...

(Hi Jared,

Get well soon, I'm your secret admirer, I've been wanting to tell you this but I just couldn't.)

I thought for a moment because the handwritting was mixed up, but one line gave me a clue to who it was. Guiah thought it was only the guys that pranked me, but as soon as she called one of them, I'm pretty sure he didn't have a clue to what we're showing him.

Me and Adriane wanted to know who it was from, so she snapped a picture of the letter and just waited for my signal to post it on facebook. Actually I was out of the school yesterday because of my sickness, but what happened yesterday is still a mystery for me.

I got in touch with Anaidrene today and she asked me if Raiden's doing fine, I told her he was doing great, but not as great as he was back then. I asked her if we could meet up, the thing is she's really busy these past few days, so that killed the moment.

Remember Aljay, my friend from back then, well you see mom's birthday is coming up and I'm not really sure what to get her until he suggested me to go to blue magic mall of asia. That didn't seem to be a bad idea so after school I went straight to Mall of Asia, only to find out that Blue Magic is under renovation and won't be on until the end of the month.

With the money I earned I went to Simple joys and got mom a new purse and a keychain, so why did I tell you this, it's because I went bowling after, and what happened exactly??

I played to games to be exact and I was sitted next  to a bunch of kids, about six with one guy. I've been playing bowling for a long time and the consistency was really getting to me. I scored like two times higher than their total score and I will say, taking pictures with me really boost my fame.