Chapter 1

Nobody's POV

Zen was sleeping peacefully when two figures jumped on his side of the bed and he groaned.

"Daaaaddeeeeeee!! Waaakiieee upieeeeee!",came a loud scream from the little guy on his chest.

"Adrien! Lemme sleep for a few minutes more!!", requested Zen pulling the blanket on top of his head.

"Zenny!! Wake up or we will be late for our first day of high school!! Babe!! Wake up!",screamed Shirayuki as she kissed his forehead.

Zen smiled and kissed her cheek then he took his son in his arms and kissed his forehead.

"My Adrien!",cued Zen as he hugged his son. Shirayuki smiled and joined the hug too.

"I love you two.",said Zen kissing Adrien and Shirayuki's skull.

"We love you too!",said Shirayuki.

"Wuv chu too, daddeee",said Adrien smiling.

Shirayuki stood up. She took the blanket on top Zen off and started folding it. Zen got up and walked over the basin to brush his teeth. Adrien following his daddy inside the bathroom and put his hands up in the air as to gesture his father to pick him up.

Zen happily picked him up and kept him on the marble made countertop. He took Adrien's toothbrush and applied a little toothpaste and started brushing Adrien's teeth. Soon he made him take some water and spit it out. This went on for a few seconds till Adrien's teeth were fully cleaned. Zen started brushing his teeth as he watched Adrien staring at his reflection in the mirror in front of them. Zen rinsed his mouth and then wrapped his towel around Adrien's head. And opened the tap for Adrien to wash his face. He threw the water gathered in his little hands and rubbed his face clean with it. Zen removed the towel covering his hairs and rubbed Adrien's face dry. Zen faced his face hurried and dried it.

He picked Adrien up and walked over to their kitchen and dining room.

He kept Adrien on his high chair and walked over to Shirayuki.

"Need help?",asked Zen wrapping his arms around Shirayuki.

"Can you give Adrien his apple puree till I make salad for you and me?",asked Shirayuki as she chopped the vegetables.

"Sure!",said Zen as he took the apple puree.

Zen arranged the plate for Adrien with the apple puree and handed him the spoon.

"Adrien, eat the food properly! Don't spill it on your clothes! And no playing with food! I will be back soon!",said Zen as he walked towards his closet and wore his new uniform. Shirayuki was already ready with her uniform. The only one left for dress up was Adrien!

Zen walked out with his and Shirayuki's bag and kept them on the couch and walked over to Adrien and smiled.

"Such an good boy!",said Zen in his baby voice as he approached his son and took his son in one arm while his spoiled plate in other and walked over to the sink. He kept the plate in the sink and made Adrien drink water from his water bottle.

"What will you like for drink? ",asked Shirayuki.

"Orange juice is fine!",said Zen as walked in and dressed Adrien in a t-shirt in green and jeans in white.

He hugged Adrien tightly and walked to find Shirayuki ready with the breakfast.

Zen sat and started eating. Shirayuki too started to eat.

"Should we go to the high school by bus?",asked Shirayuki.

"Fine by me. What about you?",said Zen.

"I am fine with it too!",said Shirayuki.

"Me too",said Adrien smiling.

They took the plates and kept them in the sink and walked over to the couch. Took their bags. Zen picked Adrien up and walked to their door and looked into his phone to see the timing for the bus while Shirayuki checked if something was left out. She quickly locked the door and kept her keys in her bag and they started walking towards the bus stop.

It was around 5 minutes away from were they lived. Just as they reached the bus stop. There arrived the bus to take them to the bus stop near their high school. The three of them got in and showed their public transport pass. As for Adrien... He didn't need one because was currently a toddler who didn't need a pass...

Zen walked to the back side of the bus and sat in a corner near the window and soon Shirayuki walked towards them and sat beside him. Adrien quietly looked outside the window.

Zen looked at Shirayuki.

"Nervous?",he asked.

"Hmm. A little bit. You?"

"Same but I am more excited than nervous.",said Zen.

"Mommyyy! Mommyyy! See there! Dogie!!", squealed Adrien.

The nearby people started staring at the young couple and the child.

Zen shushed Adrien and Shirayuki smiled awkwardly at the people.

"Sorry, sorry!!", apologized Zen and Shirayuki.

Shirayuki took a lollipop out of her bag and gave it to Adrien.

He silently opened the wrapper and put the lollipop in his mouth.

Zen took the wrapper and kept it in his bag.

The bus stopped. It was their stop. Zen and Shirayuki stood up and walked out of the bus.

Adrien pulled the lollipop out of his mouth and patted his father's shoulder.

Zen stared at Adrien.

"Daddeee... Wheree aree wee going?",asked Adrien.

"To Mummy and daddy's high school.",said Zen smiling.

They soon found themselves in front of their school.

The couple walked over to the  principal's office.

Zen knocked on the Principal's office door.

"Come in",said a person from the other side.

Zen and Shirayuki walked in with Adrien.

"Nice to meet you, Zen Wisteria.",said the woman seated on the chair who was apparently the principal.

"Nice to meet you, Garack Gazelt.",greeted Zen.

"This must be Shirayuki and this little one your son, Adrien, am I right?",asked Garack.

"Yeah. You are right."said Zen.

"Nice to meet you, Garack.",greeted Shirayuki.

"Well the classes will begin soon so you should go to the daycare and leave Adrien there."said Garack.

Zen nodded. They walked out.

______________________________________

Bye!!! See you in next Chapter!!