Chapter Five

Hayley's pov'

I wake up the same way I fell asleep, on Klaus's chest. I look up to see if he was awake, he wasn't, he was sound asleep. This is actually the first time I notice how cute he is while he sleeps, I smile to myself at the thought and I'm startled when I here the doorbell ring, I look at my bedroom door and then back up at klaus to see if the doorbell woke him up, I sigh out of relief when I see he's still peacefully asleep. I crwal out of bed, put on my rope and walk down stairs, My eyes widen when I see Rebekah standing there smiling like a maniac. "Hayley, I wanted to talk to you about something." She says walking straight to the living room. "Okay....um..." Come on Hayley klaus is upstairs so think, think of something. Anything. You can't let your best friend find her brother sleeping butt naked in your bed.

"Well it's just a quick question, actually. I'll just ask, you give me an answer and I'll be out. I was actually on my way to Marcel' and I just thought, why not stop by here and get my best friend to go on a double date with me and marcel tonight?"

"Im sorry, you say what now?" I say in a breath with my eyes wide open. "Will you come on double date with Marcel and I?" She asks smiling. "Okay,-" she cuts me of before I had a chance to finish.

"Thank you so much." She says No, no no no no, no. That's not what I ment. "Re..."

"I knew I could count on you." She cuts me of. Again.

"N...." I try to tell her that she got it all wrong. That when I said, okay. I didn't mean okay, as in I'll go, that was just how I was starting my sentence. But before I could finish my so called 'no' guess what she does. Cuts me of, again while walking over to the front door. "Be at The Red Door by 7 pm tonight. Oh and wear that thigt red dress of yours, you know the one with the V neckline and bare at the back. You look really nice in it." She says before opening the door and lets go a quick "bye." While shutting the door on her way out.

I don't want to go on some double data with anyone. I mean what the hell am I going to tell klaus? Nothing, I'll tell him nothing, I'll just find someone else to go instead of me. But who?

I sit in one of the living room chairs and try to come up with someone who could go on that date with Rebekah, Marcel and whoever the other guy is.

Cat. I could ask Cat to go for me. Who knows Maybe she'll just enjoy herself.

"Hay, Hay, Cat speaking." She answers after only three rings.

"Hay Cat it's Hayley. Look I need some help and I'm Pretty sure that you're my girl''

"Sure thing, what can Caty do?"

"What do you say about going on a double date with Rebekah and Marcel at The Red Door tonight?"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××-----------------------------------------------------------------××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I am so so so sorry for this late update again and I'm also sorry for how short it is the next chapter will be about the same langth but the chapter after that will be longer.

So do you think Cat will agree to this date or not? And who do you think is the guy to be on that date? Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote if you like the story(;