Level 6

(⚠️Okay disclaimer! This isn't all about drarry it also has Wolfstar and Linny in it I hope that's okay with you all This is what I would tweak So this does not involve Canon a.k.a. Sirius does not die remus does not die, Fred does not die, tonks don't die and this is after the war 💖💘😅 hope that's okay with you all⚠️)

(Sirius and Remus a.k.a. The Lupins)

Sirius and Remus now live a normal life they had a big backyard for full moons, they would be happy And Remus would finally feel confident in himself.
Tonks would come round for a visit, but only as a friend then have a nice cup of tea once a week, then her in Sirius with jam out to punk rock music in the garden.
Remus would smile from the doorway, still drinking his tea, happy that Sirius finally got along with one of his family members.
on Friday the members of the Order would go out and have a beer at the local pub smiling and telling jokes , doing karaoke, getting drunk remus and molly would be the one to drive them all home.

{Harry and draco a.k.a. The potters}

And Harry lived happily with Draco they were boyfriends and they moved away from all the war in fighting to the countryside in a small house.
With weekly visit from Ron and Hermione, and they would go to Remus in sirius house with potions for the full moon since Draco Was good at that.
At the end of every month at all go to visit Lilys and James's grave all together while Draco, Ron and Hermione wait at the gate.
Harry was happy all in all though he loved his life now, he still had press but since draco threatens to kill them most of them go away.

{Weasleys}

The Weasley's we're happy

Molly and Arthur were happy to have all their kids smiling and not worrying about the threat of the war anymore. They lived a happy life. However they missed there kids being in the house

Bill and fleur were just happy they visited molly and Arthur three times a week and they were happy to be together and have beautiful children. They visted France quite a bit to let fleur feel happier and less homesick

Charlie still works with the Dragons that comes round every two months for a week goes out with his family takes them around England for a bit now they have the money. He lived happy life with just him and his dragons he dated nobody just live his life, he liked it that way, he visited his nieces and nephews and took them around a lot and taught them all about dragons

Percy finally made up with his family, he was happily married to Oliver wood and still work for the Ministry he loved his job and he visted molly 1 every two weeks and made sure she was okay he became less rude and more caring, he came to his husbands games and smiled and cheered with Luna since Oliver and ginny were in the same team. Percy was Happy.

Fred and George were still up for the usual stuff playing pranks on the family, both of them didnt hey wife's in the end. The twins moved into the own house a three bedroom apartment, one for Fred, one for George. One for all of there prank stuff that they had they had. They lived a normal life and worked at their joke shop.

Ron was happily married to Hermione they were living the best life and they were just so happy to be together. They lived in a a Normal three bedroom sized house in between the city and the country side, they visited family regularly, Hermione and Ron has two kids Rose and Hugo, they were all just one happy family, Hermione had great job and so did Ron, they were in love and they were happy

Ginny was dating Luna she found out she was bisexual when after the war Luna ran up a kissed her saying she was thankful Ginny was safe. She was also very happy she finally found someone to love other than Harry. Who treated  her right she finally had a dream job A Quidditch player, Luna came to each and everyone of her games. That's what motivated her to play, to win, to gain points for her team, her girlfriend. She loved Luna more then words she was over the moon, they spent most nights in the colourful house with wired stuff instead all made by Luna.

(I hope you like it this is a new kinda thing I decided to try what do you think?)