Its Time

-Kaylen's POV
"Hey Tessa are you almost done packing!?" I yelled out to tess from the living room. "KAYLEN! For the last time that's not my name, its TESS, not TESSA!" She yelled back from her bedroom across the living area, holding a box of her designer clothing. "I know, I just love to mess with you, and it works which makes me want to torment you even more" I said to her proud and stubbornly.

Tess gave me the death star for a few seconds "you know... sometimes I wonder why we are best friends" she said smirking looking down into the pile of boxes on "well guess what, we think alike sister" we look at each other for a brief moment then burst into laughter while holding onto our stomachs.

"Kaylen, we better call our parents and say that we are off" tess quickly snapped out of her laughing "yup, grab your phone". Tess never liked living away from her parents and neither did I but I've grown to like living away from home but she still wants to be with her family but knows that her career would be trashed if she didnt move to forks.
-------------------------------------
All walls of our apartment were white and naked, the floors were swiped clean of furniture, and it was now time to head out and hit the road.
-------------------------------------
1 Hour Later......
"Tess, call the movers so they can put our stuff in the truck" I rolled my eyes at the thought of the next 72 hours of stress, "yup I'll tell them now" she sighed, "I'll call a Taxi to pick us up" I tried to calm her down from having a panic attack but I might have one myself.

We both walked over to the window of our apartment on the 7th floor, and sighed. "Say goodbye to the one and only Auckland city sky tower" I huffed with a distinctive smile

"you know kaylen, I'm worried this won't work out" she said turning towards me with her head held low, "I know, so am I. But this is the next chapter in our lives so we'll make it a good one, and plus, you might meet a cute guy" I nugged her while giggling "hey I see a giggle" I smirked at her "oh piss off" she laughed.

I recieved a text by out Taxi seconds later, "Tess we gotta go, the Taxi is here, grab your suitcases"

We picked up our things and put them in the boot of the car, and waved to the driver to go. "I'm excited to go live next to aunt Sahara, I havent seen her since we were little" tess whispered.

"yea, i remember her, she's an amazing women" we look at each other and giggle, "remember when she use to let us watch the Kardashians? That was fun" I let out a laugh, "I never liked the Kardashians the make me dummer, by killing off my brain cells with their stupidity" I glance at her angrily, "your such an ass" I responded instantly and turned my head back to the window and she at my response.
--------------------------
The car ride was silent the rest of the way.
Just admiring our childhood memories in this city.
--------------------------
10 Minutes Later......
"we have arrived at your destination lady's" the driver hissed at us in the rear view mirror "thank you sir" Tess smiled at the man and she hopped out the door, I looked at her over the car "you know that guy was being a dick right?", I whisper to her squinting, "well yea but if your a dick back, then he would make things alot worse, sometimes you just have to go with it" she sighed.

"if he was standing out of the car I would have kicked him in the balls" I laugh angrily while picturing that moment of him crying on the ground, and Tess laughed at me. "I know what your thinking" Tess glanced at me while I was in a transe.
"It's time", I said to her with a excited voice.

We walked over to the gates of our flight and and slowly boarded the plane on coach......

(Sorry guys I know this chapter is a bit boring but it will get better I promise😉)

(This series is Dedicated to Tess and Kaylen)