Who Are They?

-Tess's POV
I woke up exhausted from another long night and saw myself lying on a couch in Aunt Sahara's mansion.

I thought I'd get up until the front door swung open along with a bunch of guys walking in, so I decided to stay down low and quite, then thought to myself 'what if one of these guys is Aunt Sahara's new man!?'

"What happened this time!?" I heard one of the guys say, he sounded older than me and his voice was deep and husky like he might be big and muscular, "You know how they are Mike, they stick there snout's in everything.... there so boring that they have to nosey 'round other clans business." Someone else responded to the man named "Mike"? This other guy sounded younger and his voice was a little higher. Then I heard a couple other guys laugh and giggle a bit then it went dead silent.

A few seconds later I could hear foot steps coming down the stair case and Kaylen stepped around the corner and saw the men standing around one of the islands in the kitchen, and stood there frozen locking eyes with all of them..... she was wearing nothing but her red thong and laced bra, "Oh shit" I heard her mumble.

-Kaylens POV
I woke up early around 7:30am and decided to go down stairs for some water, I was only in my thong and bra. Aunt Sahara said her husband Mike wasn't meant to be home until lunch so I thought I would be okay to go down quickly to grab a drink.

I was walking down and faintly heard someone talking, but it wasnt clear enough to know who it was so I thought it was just Tess on her phone to her dumb ex boyfriend Trey.

I finally reached the end of the stair case and walked around the corner to stop dead in my tracks to find SIX men in the kitchen just fucken staring at me! "Oh shit" I mumbled, as I locked eyes with almost all of them.

I noticed Tess was hiding under her blanket peeking at me and making a face that said she felt embarrassed for me and wanted to piss herself laughing.

"Who... are you?" A man said, he looked big and muscly, "oh...uhh......uhhh...uhmm" I couldn't form any words, wtf was wrong with me!? "Mike your scaring her" another guy said giggly at my stupidity, he was around my height 5,6-5,8 and he had hurly hair with a couple chains around his neck and the rest of the guys kept looking up and down at me, but he just looked me on the eyes and stood there. "Oh hey Sahara" a couple of the guys said. I turned around slowly to see she had just entered the room wide eyed at me.

"Fuck" I splurred, slowly clenching my fists up to my chest. "Kaylen, what... the... fuckk?", "shit, Aunt Sahara it's not what it looks like I just wanted-" she cut me off by laughing uncontrollably, covering her mouth and taking a deep breath to catch up with herself, "Mike baby, do u see this?" She let's out the last few giggles and looks beside me to the kitchen, Mike then walks over to Sahara and wraps his big veiny hands around her waist, "what am I meant to be seeing except my beautiful wife that I cant wait to see later in our bed".

I turn around to look at Tess and she sits up and responds with, "eww wtf your so old you weirdo's!", Tess gets grossed out easily when it comes to her family. She looked over to the guys in the kitchen and locks eyes with the guy who told Mike he was scaring me.

I could see there was something between them, "Hey, good one" the curly hair guy responds with a smirk, while the rest of them giggled at Tess. She then looks at me with a confused look and I just shrugged.

-Sahara's POV
I really hope those boys didnt say anything about themselves aloud, I dont want those girls getting involved with my boys.

-
-
-
(Hey sorry if this chapter wasnt the greatest, I'm gonna try posting more💕)