Full house with a girl named Danny

Alright , I'm Danielle Marley Carson but everyone calls me ,Danny.I'm 16 years old,blah blah blah,introductions arent my thing.Lets see,oh i have a brother,Tyler Mason Carson.My family is not rich nor are we poor but we are between the lines of living from paycheck to paycheck and well off.My bestfriend,my main man is Dustin Westmoreland.He has the worst last name in the world!It just cracks me up.Are we crushing on each other?No way.He is my bestfriend,besides he has some secret girlfriend or imaginary one since i never met her.

"Danny,hello?"Tyler questioned,moving his hands infront of my eyes.

I looked down to check my phone and saw the time.

"Let's go!"I yelled,grabbing my bag pack and jogging to the front door.

Tyler walked out ,closing the door behind him as i got into the driver seat of the family's car.It was sedan,nothing to flashy.I called it "the beast" and it kinda stuck.When you drive in this car,you will know why its called "the beast".My parents dont use "the beast" since i got my driver's license,they carpool now.Now Tyler and I can just drive to school with the cause of global warming itself, "the beast".

I revved up the engine as tyler climbed into the passenger seat next to me.The sound of the engine came to sputter,great.Note the sarcasm.I got out of the "the beast" and walked to the hood of car and lifted it up to check.

"Whats the verdict,dan?"Tyler called out,popping his head from the window.

I slammed the hood down.

"The beast,is dead!"I cried out,rubbing the hood.

"That is so helpful!" Tyler yelled,slamming the car door.

"Hey,she can hear you!"I defended,stroking the car door.

"She is dead anyway,cant resurrect her!"Tyler snapped,leaning on the car.

I sighed,maybe i can fix it.I popped the hood up and started to work on it.After 10 minutes,i got tyler to revv up the engine and the sound of the beast was resurrected.I got to the front seat and started to drive up to school.We got to the car park and were welcomed by the one and only,Dustin.

"I see the beast still lives!"Dustin chuckled,giving tyler a dap before he ran off to the school building.

"I guess,my car mechanic skills are still pretty good!"I praised,wiping my hands on my jean shorts.

"You really can be a guy!"He stated, as we walked into homeroom.

"What do you mean?"I questioned,raising an eyebrow.

"I dont need to say anything,you'll see it for yourself,Danny,"He explained,lacing his fingers behind his head.

Awww man,next period is science and i really dont want to dissect a cow's eye.Please,anything,something.

"Will, Danielle and Tyler Carson make their way to the principal's office,"the pa aanounced.

This cannot be happening,i got a look fro dustin but shrugged.I dont know why the principal wants me in his office but at least i dont have to dissect a cow's eye!I picked up my bagand jolted out of homeroom and began walking to the office,in the empty hallway.

When i got to the office,i saw a frowning tyler,sunked into his chair,grasping the arm rest.I took a seat next to him as the principal walked in.

"Danielle,tyler,i have some unfortunate news to share with you,"he started off.

Not the best way to start it off,i hate being called danielle.

"Its danny," i muttered under my breath.