Act. I

~Sero's POV~

It was a normal day at UA. Blue skies, a few clouds in the sky, yep it was a normal day in May. I headed into class and greeted everyone with a happy good morning.

My gaze went over the class and landed on him. The rudest yet one of the hottest in the classroom, Katsuki Bakugo. I flashed a smile his way and then walked away to go to Kaminari and Kirishima. "Hey guys!" I said cheerfully.

"Sup, Sero! I see you're checking out Bakubro this fine morning." Kirishima said, leaning back in his chair while winking at me. Of course, I can't actually admit to that! They'll laugh at me for the rest of the school year. "Haha very funny, Kirishima. I'm not ya dummy." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah sure. And you're not hard." He said chuckling. "AM NOT!" I said, blushing. I crouched down to their level, tired of this teasing. "Don't worry, Sero! Kacchan is a very attractive man! It's super easy to fall for his looks!" Kaminari said, trying to cheer me up. "Even if I did have feelings for Bakugo, it wouldn't matter! We barely talk.." I said, looking at the ground.

"You wanna talk more, eh, Soy Sauce?" I heard a gruff voice telling me. "Bakugo! I.. well that would be nice... um how much did you hear?" I asked, wincing not wanting to hear the answer. "I only hear the last bit of it." He said, rolling his eyes as I breathed out a sigh.

"But hey don't worry. I know I'm very attractive, so you don't have to act like I'm not." He said with a smirk and walked off back to his seat. I nearly fainted. "Woah, you good there buddy?" Kaminari asked me. "I've been hit. Hit by attractiveness." I said, making Kaminari and Kirishima laugh.

"Hey guys, I heard that Aizawa Sensei will be in soon and that he has a big announcement. So make sure you guys are in your seats!" Midoriya said to us. "You got it, baby." Kirishima said, grabbing his hand and giving him a kiss on the hand. Midoriya blushed and walked away as Kirishima laughed at his blush. "I don't understand how you guys got together." Kaminari said, watching astounded by Kirishima's skills.

"Everyone shut up before I expel someone!" Aizawa said in a bored tone. I got up and quietly got to my seat as everyone quieted down. "So first things first, announcements. So apparently tomorrow we'll be on an hour-long bus ride then an 11 hour-long flight to California, United States. The school has decided that you guys will get a much needed break from school for a whole week. We will be going to Disneyland, but you all may choose which days you will go to Disneyland. However, you will all go in groups of 2 and we will be choosing the groups. I'll post them on the wall and after all of your classes you all will see who you are partnered with." 

Aizawa went over to the wall and stuck the paper on it. Oh boy, I wonder who I got..

We went through the entire day. Everyone was filled with anxiousness and nerves. Once the final bell rang, almost everyone at the same time went to the paper to see who was their partner for this trip. I looked down the paper and couldn't find my name. "Huh where is it?" I muttered out loud. "Oh Sero-kun, it's right here." Deku pointed to a spot on the paper. I looked at my partner's name and felt terrified.

Katsuki Bakugo.

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

...I just realized of how much detail I'm going to put in...

Sooo hi! Welcome to this fanfic? 😅😅 I was born and raised in California and I have three generations on my mom's side of people working at Disneyland and two generations on my dad's side of people working there also.

Due to me knowing the entire park like the back of my hand, by the end of this you will probably learn how to get from the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters that's in Tomorrowland inside of Disneyland to The Incredicoaster over in California Adventure... 😂😂 Oh boy see what I'm talking bout? This is gonna be a pain to write 😔😂😂

ANYWAYS HAPPY PRIDE MONTH Y'ALL!   ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

6/1/20