000. ⎯⎯⎯ synopsis

( it's all
                            lies darling )

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" you don't know what you're doing, do you? "

I WAITED FOR YOU BUT

TOMORROW NEVER CAME

" that's why it's called an adventure; a life changing field trip if you will. "

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

mochou dai
                              the broken bird
wu qian

mochou dai                              the broken birdwu qian

.   .   .

kyoshi
                      the fighter

rangi
                           the crimson

kirima
                           the halcyon

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

          LIVING a life of lavish was the dream many hoped to achieve. Some were lucky enough to have been born into it; they were stable.

          Mochou Dai was born into wealth, living live with ease. She never had to worry about what her next meal was or if the roof over her head was going to be taken from her at any moment. She was stable.

          One would expect that with money comes happiness, yet those living the lavish life were constantly trying to fill the void inside, using material items to fill it. With the emptiness comes pride.

          Mochou Dai was the only child her parents had, all their expectations piling onto her. She was supposed to do what they couldn't and more. She was the pride.

          Even with the world rooting for her, she lacked one deeming quality her parents sought for; earthbending abilities. Both her parents possessed the ability, both their parents before had possessed the ability, and so on. With a failure child, they had no choice but to look down on her, like it was her fault that she didn't inherit what made the Dai's who they were today — earthbending masters who aided the Avatar in their journey.

          Mochou Dai wasn't supposed to leave the Earth Kingdom, away from the place she called home. She was supposed to stay at home where the Dai's could keep their non-bender child a secret and find an earthbender who could carry on the legacy by an arranged marriage.

          She was being controlled.

          Every aspect of her life always circled back to her parents and their strife to be perfect. They wouldn't let her out of her room without permission, fearing that she would ruin the pristine reputation they worked so hard for. They thought she was controlled.

          Mochou Dai was being controlled and she couldn't handle it anymore. So, she ran away.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

( don't tell me
                       this is home  )