Thoughts

Why would they do this to me? We're they just trying to make fun of me?

Do I tell someone?
No. No one can know. They'll just make fun of me and call me a liar.

I can't trust anyone.

...

......... (y/n)?"

................. "(Y/n)?"

"(Y/n)? Are you ok?"

You look over at Veronica. She looks at you concerned.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. I'm fine! What's up?" You smile.

"I was asking you if you wanted to hang out with Janis and I after school today?" She asks, "hey, are you sure you're ok?"

"Yes. I'm fine." You pause for a second, "where are we gonna hangout?"

"I mean, we could probably just chill out in my car or something and drive around."

"Oh! Totally!"

"Cool, I'll text her." She says taking out her phone.

"So what's the deal with you and the Heathers?"

"They roped me into their popularity contest because I can forge other's handwriting. Why do you ask?"

"Just wanted to know how someone as nice as you could stand to be with them."

She nods, hitting send and sliding the phone into her back pocket. "Janis will be here soon,"

You nod. "So how was school?"

She laughs and rolls her eyes. "Lame question, but, it was pretty boring. What about you?"

"It was horrible. Heather and Regina forced me to kiss them. And now I feel like I can't trust anyone because three people that I trusted had worked with them, and stood by and watched."
...
...
"(Y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"I asked how your day was."

"Oh! Sorry! I must have gotten lost in thought!"

"So? How was it?"

"I had a really good day! I got an A on my chem test."

"Oh nice!"

"What's nice?" Janis walks up to the girls,with one backpack strap in her shoulder.

"(Y/n) got an A on her chemistry test!" Veronica explained.

"Congrats!" Janis said.

"Shall we go to the car?" You ask.

The other two nod and you walk off

————————
Hey guys! Sorry for taking long to finish this chapter! The next one will be out hopefully soon!

In the meantime, who do you ship (Y/n) with?

Toodles!