➼ foreword. ʲˢʰᵏ

『 V i r t u a l R a i n 』

Stuck in this dream, believing that
it's better than reality.

" I'd rather not wake up then."

©rameninka 2020; my 2nd entry of my jshk fic series( jibaku shōnen hanako-kun )

©rameninka 2020
; my 2nd entry of my jshk fic series
( jibaku shōnen hanako-kun )

🌧🌧🌧
D I S C L A I M E R

this story and all the ideas i put in it are my own. if you see any similarities in plot, ideas, real life, etc., it is purely coincidental.

more specifically, this is a X-Reader - Fanfiction with an alternative universe from the original anime/manga. However this book will be connected to the plots that involves my other jshk fanfics.

this book will also be mainly focusing at You [the reader] and our Kamome President, Teru Minamoto.

If you have problems with the story. I don't mind dealing it with you politely. Please do note that constructive criticism is allowed. Also if you found out something wrong about the data/things from this story that wasn't accurate/right based from the actual anime, please do inform me and I'll try to fix it.

i am in no way affiliated with Iro Aida or the other actual creators of the anime, so the usage of the original characters here exists merely for fiction/fictional reasons.

Also do expect some grammar mistakes and typographical errors. Please bear with me for the time being. For I have told you that i'm still learning about this platform. But. . .there's no harm in trying it, right?
('。• ᵕ •。') ♡

Do not distribute or do anything with this story without my permission. For Plagiarism is a crime. 👮

i really appreciate that you checked this out, thank you ('∀`)♡.

━━━━━━━━━
Started: May. 07, 2020
Ended : Jun. 21, 2020
━━━━━━━━━

And I really hope you will enjoy this!
Thank you (っ'▽')っ♡