{Chapter 1}

So lately I got myself into TomTord and I can't find any story's that really go the way I want them to 😅
So screw it ima waste my brain cells on something I'll probably regret but while it last I hope you'll enjoy it.

Tom

"HEY TOM ARE YOU AWAKE"

Is that... Edd? Why is he at my door I'm trying to watch tv?

"TOM I BROUGHT SOMEBODY OPEN THE DOOR"

I get up and look through the peep hole and I see Edd, Matt , and is that -WHAT THE FUCK IS TORD DOING WITH THEM, AND WHY WOUDLD EDD BRING HIM OVER HERE.

"Hey Jehovah I can hear u moving in there just open the door"

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

"FUCK" I yell as I quickly sit up.
I feel sweat drip down my face and quickly wipe it off.I look around and realize it was only a dream.I try to go back to sleep but that dream just won't leave my head.

*knock knock knock*

Omg it's uh, what time is it? I turn to look at the clock and read it.

1:14 pm

HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS SO LATE.HOW LONG DID I JUST LAY IN BED?!?

"Tom open the door you lazy bum"

Damn why Edd gotta act like I'm lazy.Im just tryna get my beauty sleep(rest).

"Tom open the door or else"

"What you gonna do ?"I yell "go back to your apartment and leave me alone mom"

"Ughhh" I hear Edd say as he walks away.

Well might as well start my day? Afternoon? I don't know just start waking up.I get up and hop in the shower real quick before getting out and heading to the kitchen.I open the fridge to fill up my flask and head over to Edds house.Today we were gonna just chill at his house for once instead of going some where.

"Look who decided to show" Edd says as he sits down on the couch

"Oh shut up" I respond with "your lucky I decided not I come because I felt like staying in bed"

I knew that I did wanna come but like I'm not just gonna say that.

*CRASH*

" MY MIRROR " I hear from the kitchen

"Edd my mirror broke" Matt says while starting to cry

"Tom you were gonna go get groceries today right" he says while giving me a look of agree with me

"oh uh ya I totally was going to" I say

" perfect you can get Matt a new mirror while your out"

Great now I gotta go out today.Gives me a good chance to get some more Smirnoff.I take out my flask and right before I take a sip Edds says something.

" Tom you really should stop drinking"

"The fuck u care it's not gonna affect you"

He glares at me as I take a drink and put it back in my pocket.

"Well ima head off to the store see ya guys later"

"Tom buy me a pink mirror"Matt says before I walk out

"Ugh what if they don't have pink"

"Then purple" he says while smiling

"Fine"

~~~Time skip brought to you by my blanket fort~~~

I finish getting the things from the store including my Smirnoff since i am a professional alcohol drinker(alcoholic).I look at my phone and it reads...

3:29 pm

I put my phone away and start walking back to the apartments while I whistle.As I'm walking I see a bar out of the corner of my eye.I mean should it really hurt to get a drink or two?

Tord

I decided to head out on a walk to try to clear my head.It feel like so much is happening and my head just hurts.I check my phone and the time...

3:32 pm

I look up and see a bar up ahead.Maybe I could get a few drinks.Its been awhile and I don't it will kill me.

~~~~another time skip because my eye hurt~~~~

Tom

I order a drink and just scroll on my phone as I drink.Next thing I know I'm drunk.Drunker than I've been in a good while.I can't stop though.I keep on getting more and more drink until..

Tord

I order a shot and take it.I didn't realize but I guess I kept taking shots.So now I'm a shit faced and drunk.
Without realizing I keep taking shots and getting even more drunk until...

739 words

Hey I hope u enjoy my story.Im gonna try to update my story but I never had a plan for the last story while this story I have a plan for some of it at least.Hopefully u enjoyed this and I'll try to update often but no promises since I've been busy with online school.

From,
The author ☺️