Chapter 1, The Breakout.

3rd person pov: It was a normal day like any other day in the lab. Scientists testing all of the test subjects, stuff you would normally see if you worked at a lab. On this predictular Monday, the head scientist had decided to do a 2 week alone experiment, so they looked through all of the files to see who they would test on. They found one file in predictular that was interesting, Subject 5641B wasnt doing good with any of the test that they did so the decided this would be good for the Subject. "PLEASE LET ME GO! I DON'T WANT TO BE TESTED ANYMORE! PLEASE STOP!" Subject 5641B screamed as she was dragged to a cell with no windows, she couldnt see outside but the scientists could see inside. "Shut up 5641B, you'll make it worst than it already is." One said as she kept pleading for them to stop. Soon they threw her into the cell and locked the cell door. "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME?! I DON'T WANT YO BE ALONE! LET ME OUT!!" She pleaded, "Shut the hell up!" The head scientist yelled at her as he grabbed a syringe. "I'll do more than leave you in there if you keep this up, don't make me have to mark you as a failed experiment..." he said narrowing his eyes at her. She soon fell silent with only a few tears falling from her face, she went to the farthest corner away from the door and sat down. Anyone that was marked a failed Experiment was either killed or tortured so, she tryed her best not to speek.
2 Weeks had passed as she layed on the floor, she was very skinny as they haven't really given the test subject any food during the test. "Alright.. the test is done.. we have one more for you so hold still.." one said as they opened the door, she backed away after getting up, "no... not safe..... scientist bad...!" she couldnt speek right anymore, as she was grabbed by the scientist. They grabbed the syringe near by and injected some type of pink liquid into her arm, she screamed and coughed from the pain as she fell down to the floor. Something wasn't right, Soon enough she got up and attacked the scientist, killing him instantly with her teeth. "GO GET BACK UP- AAAGH!" More and more scientist died as she ran to the exit, using her strength that she had left she summond a sawblade and threw it at the door. The door soon fell down as she ran into the woods, turning normal she had fainted inside of a small cave.