Chapter 2, meeting someone new.

"Sorry for the long wait ^^' "
-Author 2020

Subject 5641B woke up the next day somewhere else instead of the cave, she was very confused as she looked around. "Your awake! That's good.." Someone said from a chair beside where she was. She looked over to the person and backed up, "Hey it's okay, I'm Cubic. What's your name?" He asked, she had a hard time to say her name but he understood. "I see, are you hungry?" He asked, she shook her head yes. Something wasn't quite right with subject 5641B but it was probably nothing.(Just foreshadowing don't mind me-)
He soon went to the kitchen and cooked something, "So... your just gonna trust him like that? Pathetic..." a voice wispered to her, she ignored it as she shaked slightly. Cubic soon walked back with some bacon and eggs. "Here you go" he smiled. She nodded as a thanks and started to eat, not really noticing anything going on around the place. Soon she finished eating and nodded as another thank you, he smiled. "No problem. If you like I can teach you how to wright if you like." He said with a piece of paper and a pen in hand. She kinda opened her eyes but kept them close since it did sometimes hurt when she opend them, but he could see she wanted to learn so he did his best to teach her.

"Sorry if it's short, just cant think of anything for this chapter but I can reassure you that the next chapter will be more interesting than this one.^^' " Author 2020-