Before start the stories

Um well I think I will start with the character

Prince Dominor Pyro: Age 19-20, His hair 'brow Blond', his eyes blue, A Good fighter, a warrior, A Prince, His father king Sebastian, best Friends is gem and runo, His love Mara, using sword shield crossbow and arrow, His 3 favorite color is black dark blue and white, He's kind. He's bit gentleman, he's nice, And bit Handsome.

Princess Mara Roseheart: Age 18-19, her hair blond 'bit brown', her eyes green, a good fighter, a warrior, a princess, Her farther king Gray, She is a Deera that means a deer, Her heirs White, her tail white, her's love Dominor, Using Sword arrow crossbow and shield, her 2 favorite color is white and lightpink, she is kind. Beauty full, and she's nice.

Princess Gemma Stone: Age 18-19, her hair purple, Her eyes Purple, a good fighter, A warrior, A witch, Half ender, She has power, She loves cakes, her best friend is dominor (he is like a brother for her), her love Runo, a princess, Using Arrow and crossbow, Her favorite color is purple, She is fun, Kind, Funny, and Cute.

Prince Alpha Runo Moonnight: Age 20-21, His hair brown, his eyes Darkred, A good fighter, A Warrior, He is a werewolf, A alpha King, A Prince, His heirs Gray, His Tail gray, His Uncle Willow, His love gem, His best friends Dominor and Mara, Using Sword and bow, His 2 favorite colors is Gray and black, He's kind, Bit handsome, nice person and funny.

Eret rostercrack: Age 19-20, His hair brown, His eyes Gray, A Good fighter, a warrior, He is a Saphire Tiger, A Beta King, He is a genius, A fixer, His Heirs Blue, His Tail Blue, His farther Lance, His mother Merlina, he using sword and shield, His 2 Favorite colors Lightgray and blue, He's Kind, Bit Handsome and nice person.

Okay guys I think that will be longer so I decided short.

Mack Riperbons. Age 19-20
Savanga Rogerburn age 21-22. he is a general pigman.
Dutch Whitecole. Age 20-21. He is a pigman with long eyebrows ( I think 🤷‍♀️).
Milo Lavametal. Age 20-21. He is a pigman too with goggle.
Gustav Ironrock. Age 20-21. He is a another Pigman with bandanna (Gustav, milo and Dutch three pigman from find the Pieces and dragonhearted).

And more characters in this story.

Dose characters who is mine and others characters not mine.

Gem is belong to by SupremeVideoGame

Dominor, Mara, Savanga, Gustav, Milo, And Dutch are belong to Captainsparklez. (Why Mara is belong to by Jordan well find out in the story)

Runo, Eret, Mack, Are belong to by RomisaThFar 'aka Me'.

But first.

Look that art. That art is not mine okay!

 That art is not mine okay!

And This. I painted okay!

I hope you understand right now

And I make sure make more chapters I promise and I hope you guys get betters. byyyy~. 🙋‍♂️🙋🙂😺