DEAD?

:Talking
       :whispering
       :YELLING
       Thinking
       :All Might speaking

       Izuku started walking home his mind in pieces. While walking home he heard a explosion. Normally he would go to it to see the heros now his body is doing it out of habit. When he got there he was petrified, because there before him was the sludge villian.

Civilian 1: Why aren't the heros doing anything.

Civilian 2: Apparently the villain has a hostage so the heros can't go all out.

Izuku: A hostage but how why didn't All Might have this guy captured

      Izuku looked to see who the hostage was then he saw a familiar tuft of blonde hair. Before he knew what was happening he was running at the sludge villian.

Izuku: What am I doing. She made my life a living hell why should I help her.

Death arms: Get back here kid you'll be hurt.

Izuku: go for the eyes.

     Izuku threw his backpack with all his might.

Sludge: Missed me ki...

     Izuku jumped at the villian with a flaming piece of wood in his hand and whacked the villian in the eye.

Sludge: AHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL. DIE YOU DAMN BRAT.

       Sludge grabbed Izuku and chucked him at the closest flame. At that moment All Might stepped in and took out the sludge villian. The first thing Izumi did was go and check on her brother but all she found was a burned corpse.

Izumi: NONONONONONO YOU CAN'T BE DEAD NONO EVEN IF I DIDN'T ACT LIKE IT YOUR MY BROTHER I CAN'T LOSE YOU.

      FLASHBACK

     We can see a 4 year old Izumi with her group of friends.

Izumi: Guys I'm really worried for my brother.

Katsuki: Why's that.

Izumi: Well I watched a video last night were a really powerful hero was injured by a villian. And then I realized that if Izuku were to become a hero he could get really injured without a quirk.

Shoto: Well what can we do. Your brother is persistent so we can't really persuade him to give up being a hero.

Katsumi: We could threaten him with our quirks.

Katsuki: That could work after all if he sees how useless he is against quirks he'll give up on being a hero.

Izumi: Fine but no serious injuries okay.

The group: Okay.

FLASHBACK OVER

     Izumi now sits at izuku's funeral with her family, the Bakugo family, and the Todoroki family and a couple of heroes. The funeral is done and only Izumi and her group are left.

Katsuki: You know if I could I would give my life to take back the last thing I said to him.

Izumi: I wish we never agreed on that damn plan.

Shota: There is still so much I wanted to say to him.

    The Todorokis had to leave because their father had to go back to hero work.

Katsuki: I always hated the rain. And today is a terrible day for rain.

Izumi: But its not raining.

     We see Katsuki crying with his head down.

Katsuki: Yes yes it is.

Izumi: Yeah its a terrible day for rain.

   Meanwhile Izuku is walking aimlessly in the streets looking for a place to stay and he stumbled upon a tiny bar and collapsed.

      Hey guys Castidian here justed wanted to ask a few questions please answer in the comments

1 do you want Izuku to get a quirk.
2 what ships do you want please remember this is Hexcss book so your ship may or may not make it in
3 do you want to see any ocs in this book or not.

Chapter words 543.