Both Stories

Izumi was getting nervous. Not because of the wait to see if she got in, but because of the murders that were happening around the city.

News reporter: This is an update on the serial killer story. From the most recent killing we have learned two things. The first is that this serial killer thinks they are helping the public by killing these people who from farther inspection all the people killed have been D class villains.

     Izumi was disgusted how could someone think that they were doing right by killing someone.

News reporter: And the second is that this "serial killer" may be serial killers the most recent bodies found all seem to have been killed by different quirks.

     Now this surprised Izumi. This was a group killing people. But before she could give it too much thought her parents came rushing into the room.

Inko and Toshinori: IZUMI YOUR LETTER ITS HERE.

     Izumi grabbed the letter and opened it.

All Might: HELLO young yagi. First off I would like to congratulate you. Second off you may be wondering why I'm here well I have a job at U.A high. Wait what I need to hurry it up but she did such a good job and wait I have to do how many more of these. Okay well let's get to the point. You passed the written portion of the exam with flying colors. And for the practical portion you ended with a score of 115 points. Now you may be wondering how you got so much well there was a secret to the exam after being a hero is more than just fighting villains it is also rescuing so your final score was 95 villain points and 20 hero points. Welcome young Yagi to your hero academia.

     Izumi was extremely excite. She made it in now she'll be a hero her brother could be proud of.

     Somewhere on the other side of the city. In Izuku's mind.

Izuku: Is this going to happen often.

Deku: I wanted to know something. How can you be so forgiving.

Izuku: What do you mean.

Deku: What I mean is that the people you protect are the people who turned their backs on you.

Izuku: I don't why or how I can I guess I was just born that way. Well anyways enough chit-chat  time to go to work.

     Izuku donned his vigilante suit and went on his way.

Izuku: Deku somethings wrong.

Deku: What do you mean. I hear nor see any crime

Izuku: Exactly. Thats unusual for this City.

?????: Help

Random thug: Common no girly there's no need to call for help we just want some fun.

Izuku/Deku: HEY

Izuku: its not polite to gang up on a girl guys.

Random thug: It doesn't matter if it's polite or not I'm getting th

     Before he could finish Izuku swung his arm right at his face knocking the man down then he grabbed the man's face and released 1.3 terawats into his face. The other 2 tried to run but Izuku turned his finger into a pistol and shot one and then turned all of his fingers into blades and stabbed the other guy.

Izuku: Alright miss your safe now.

     Bit then Izuku saw who he saved he saved Shota.

Shota: Y Y You Kill killed th th them

Izuku: It was either them or you once they were done with you.

Shota: That doesn't excuse the fact that they're dead and as a soon to be hero in training and as a daughter of Endeavor and Ice Queen (Rei Todoroki yes endeavor is a good father in this) I will strike you d

     Izuku struck her on the head then used a memory removal quirk and removed the memory of these encounter. Then brought her home.

Alright thats the end of this chapter. Regarding the vote since noone really voted except for one person so I'll chose two of the three the first stories written will be
Seven deadly sins deku as the 1st one
Swapped Mind vs Might as the 2nd one
And Flowey deku as the 3rd one