Chapter 3 - The News

While Officer Jenny and her Growlithe look for Ash and his pokémons.

Team Plasma (in Unova) Covered Ash's Mouth (Including his partners Pikachu and Greninja) and tied there hands.

Ghetsis: Perfect! Now that dumb kid will never say nonsense. Said Ghetsis.

Team Plasma Grunt 1: What are we gonna do with this kid sir? Questioned Team Plasma Grunt 1.

Ghetsis: He is gonna be our new admin. Ghetsis answered.

Ghetsis: Now, Tell Dr Colress if the machine is ready. Ghetsis told Team Plasma Grunt 1.

Team Plasma Grunt 1: Yes Sir! Team Plasma Grunt 1 replied.

Team Plasma Grunt 2: Sir! There is the news from Kanto. Said Team Plasma Grunt 2.

Ghetsis: WHAT?! Shouted Ghetsis.

Team Plasma Grunt 2 turned on the Television and showed Ghetsis the news about Ash.

News Reporter: A 10-years-old boy named Ash and his Pokémons went missing last night in Pallet town. At Ash's house. Said the News Reporter.

News Reporter: Now Miss Ketchum can you tell me about your son. The news reporter told Delia.

Delia: My son wanted to be a ' Pokémon Master'. He always dreamed of becoming a 'Pokémon Master' and i want my Baby back *Cried*. Sobbed Delia as she cried on Proffesser Oak's arm.

Officer Jenny snatched the microphone out of the News Reporter's hand and told everyone on the television.

Officer Jenny: If you ever see this boy and his Pokémons call me immediately. If he's not at Kanto then, tell me in the other regions.

Team Plasma Grunt 2 turned off the Television and told Ghetsis.

Team Plasma Grunt 2: That's what they said about this kid and his pokémons.

Ash: *Mumbled*.

Ghetsis: I DON'T CARE! JUST TELL DR COLRESS IF HE IS READY! Shouted Ghetsis.

Team Plasma grunt 2: Yes sir! Replied Team Plasma Grunt 2.

Ghetsis: *Evil Laugh*.

Did Dr Colress finish the machine?

Find out on the next Chapter.

To be countinued...