Chapter 16 - Thank you Serena and Braxien

After, Serena and Braxien stopped Team Plasma and saved Ash and his Partners (Greninja and Pikachu).

Ash received a call from Proffesser Kukui.

Proffesser Kukui: Ash! You can keep your alola Pokémons. Called Proffesser Kukui.

Ash: Thank you! Proffesser Kukui. Repiled Ash as he hang up.

Ash: Everybody except Charizord RETURN! Ash Orderd

All of Ash's old Pokemons (Except Pikachu, Greninja, and Charizord) went back into there Pokéballs.

Ash: Serena Thank you for saving me and my Pokémons. Said Ash

Ash: Sorry that i told you to shut up. Ash Apologies to Serena.

Serena: Don't need to Apologies Ash. Repiled Serena.

Serena and Braxien gave the shopping bags to Ash and Greninja. Ash and Greninja promised Serena and Braxien that they will come and visit them again. Ash,Greninja, and Pikachu hoped on Charizord. And Charizord flew Ash, Greninja, and Pikachu waved goodbye to Serena. Serena and her Pokémons waved back.

Back at Pallet Town.
Ash arrived at Pallet town and returned Charizord. Ash and his partners (Pikachu and Greninja) were safely at home. And Ash's old Pokémons were safely at Proffesser Oak's lab.

After dinner, Ash and his Partners (Pikachu and Greninja) went to bed and fall asleep.

But there is one problem. Dark Ash and his partners (Dark Pikachu and Dark Greninja) are still here.

Dark Ash: You'll regret it all, one day Ash. Whispered Dark Ash.

Dark Greninja: Greninja. (Same to you Greninja). Whispered Dark Greninja.

Dark Pikachu: Pika Pika. (I'll teach you a lesson Pikachu). Whispered Dark Pikachu.

And vanished.

THE END