sorry

one
1

hurt

hurt... a lil 

pissed ... yeah

its been a week since they last communicated, since any more words were exchanged between the couple regardless if those were to make up or to create more damage to both of them. jung yoona currently alone in her apartment with her phone in front of her, with no new notifications lighting up its blank screen. the atmosphere was still and all that could be heard were the lyrics from the songs on her playlist switching after each had finished saying what they had to say, possibly providing words of comfort to the green haired girl, but had become inaudible to her without her realisation, as she was way too deep into her day dream.

it had been a week since he had made contact, since their latest fight. every relationship is different but this one always seemed to get caught up in fights and arguments. sure they loved each other but everything managed to ignite a feud between them, but regardless they would always make up and agree to move on. this time though, the couple left it at that and no more had been said since a week. undeniably, it left hurt in her heart but she wouldn't let it show or get the better of her. she knew how to control her emotions and keep them concealed, even though she has frequent anxiety attacks resulting from a traumatic childhood. she made sure her attacks took place in private , as she let off an intimidating presence, which was created to hide behind. everyone knew to be cautious around her and to watch what they say because she didn't take shit from no one despite her having difficulties with things such as anxiety. she walked around all cold hearted, when in reality she was broken and kept that vulnerable side to herself. no one had seen her at her lowest except for mino: her boyfriend.

 she isn't too good with new people and resides with the small friendship group she has consisting of dean and hyerin, her roommate , who happens to be dating dean. not exactly the best idea as she did think about what would happen if they broke up and whose side she would have to take because they are both her best friends. she was reassured by them that they wouldn't let it get to their friendship but there was still a little uneasiness that she tended not to think about.

hyerin moved in with yoona ever since her parents had kicked her out. yoona would never be able to forgive herself after what had happened that day resulting in hyerin being estranged from her family: she regrets that day when hyerin had asked her to go to a party with her. Yoona was way too tired to go out and told her that she didn't feel like it, how she wishes that she didn't make that decision. later that night, hyerin had got drugged and was raped, a video went round not long after that, put up by one of the fucking pricks that was friends with the asshole that had raped her. sure yoona went and rearranged that dickhead's face and made sure that he would have to stick a toothbrush up his ass in order to brush his teeth but she couldn't control everything that happened after that. although no one would dare mention it when yoona was around due to the high threat of them being killed with one single punch of hers, she couldn't stop her parents from finding out. ashamed of their daughter, they kicked her out and wanted to have nothing to do with her. astonishing really, their child was at the lowest they'd ever been and all they cared about was their reputation and how she had ruined it. yoona took her in and took on the responsibility of her parents to ensure that she would be safe and make the most of her life regardless of the events that had taken place, which resulted in her crying for long periods of time in the comforting arms of either dean or yoona.