distractions

three
3

three3

"i'm finna pay for this then, anything else you want?" yoona says after they finally managed to get jiho to agree to accompany them to grab something to eat.

"nah that should be enough" mino spoke following behind her as she was going over to the counter, where a bored cashier stood waiting to scan each item. 

/////////////////////////////////////////////

jiho's p.o.v

"when you said you were going out, I didn't think you would go out to a chicken place for your date" I said

"what's wrong with a chicken shop?" yoona spat back as she looked at me like she was about to through her hands.

"nothing I-"

"the food here is amazing so don't say anything till you've tried it" she spoke as we had sat down at one of the many tables they had here. the place was like your normal local takeaway nothing special so I looked over to mino to see what he had to say.

"don't look at me" he said being all defensive "if she likes to come here, then we'll come but she is right about the food. seriously the chicken burgers they make here though" 

causing yoona let out a small chuckle as she took off her navy blue bomber jacket and put it on her lap, probably to make sure she didn't ruin her clothes. she and mino had taken their seats across me and as she tied up her uniquely curly, green hair with the hair tie that mino had offered her, my mind couldn't help but wonder about their relationship.

 he hadn't mentioned her before and considering that I had met her not too far from my own apartment I hadn't seen her before, and there's no way I would've forgotten someone as bold as her. she probably stands out wherever she goes. I mean it ain't hard with her green hair, those cute freckles and her pretty grey eyes and I havent seen her with mino either. 

they look kinda cute together even though it hadn't been long since they looked like they were about to end each other's lives over some pot plant, which I actually have in my house right now.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

 he let out a light chuckle remembering the whole plant thing and then saw them looking at him looking at the two people in front of him his curiosity got the better of him and he decided to ask them about their relationship.

"so... how did you two meet?" 

mino looked over to the short girl beside him and smiled.

"about that..."

///////////////////////////////////////////////

the two had seen each other at school but no words had been exchanged between them. they both were just there doing there own thing. strangers getting on in two different worlds without giving the other a second glance.  but there first interaction wasn't actually at school, it was at a park.