Date ∞ 03

The best is yet to come...

∞ꨄ︎∞

𝑨 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑮𝒐𝒅, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏𝒆.

∞ꨄ︎∞

Dani doesn't know what came into her mind that she drove her way to the said Church where Shun and Kelly's wedding will take place. She didn't mean to come on the day of their wedding rehearsal but maybe fate pulled some strings so they could confront each other so they can utterly end everything between the three of them.

To see the wedding place of the people who betrayed her is already painful enough for her but to see them rehearsing their wedding is also enough to push her buttons and clouded her reasoning, hence slowly she sauntered inside the church.

Feeling uninterested in where he is and what he has to do, Gion told his brother "of all people why it's me that you have to choose as your best man? You have several close friends to pick." He stretched his shoulder expressing his disinterest and displeased with his brother's decision.

It's not that they have some bad blood relationship, it's just Gion thinks he's not fit for the role; he can't even play his part properly owing to his tight schedule due to their run-throughs for their match. He was not even able to help Shun out in preparing for their wedding but his brother kept insisting that he wanted no one but him.

Shun smiled and patted his whining brother. "Hey, it's only fair for you to be my best man as you're my only brother."

Gion breathed out his disagreement with a roll of an eye even. "Being your brother is not given for you to make me your best man."

"C'mon! Just support me on this. Hmm?"

Like a brat, Gion rolled his eyes upward. He's really a brat when he wants. "Can't I just not join this rehearsal? I still feel dead-beat from our game in Thailand. Moreover, I won't even do anything but to stand beside you while you wait for-" He rolled his eyes to the side this time seeing the bride begin walking down the aisle with a huge smile plastered across her pretty face, "Your bride." His tone is listless.

"Fine, after this you can leave." Shun lets out his frustrations-frustrations he gets because of the less support he receives from his family with his wedding.

His sister and his Mom can't even join the wedding rehearsal because of their respective prior commitments while his brother is displaying utter disinterest about it. He's nothing much different from them. He understands that they don't favor Kelly that much but can't they at least show some support even just for his sake?

Goodness.

This less support he gets from his family is really triggering his frustration. Shun can only heave out a sigh and briefly look away but as he did, he saw someone he never expected he'd see.

"Dani?" He's the first to notice Dani's presence; she's standing at the back of the aisle exuding such rage.

Gion heard the name and to his curiosity, he followed the direction of his brother's gaze and found the same person. "Grandma? What is she doing here?" He stepped closer to Shun.