Chapter 4: Cheater

Ross: "I see them! It came from the lake!"

[Kaboom!!!] I heard the shrieking sound of a shell passed by, lucky enough we didn't get hit.

Ross: "It came from the left. It's the amphibious A4E12!"

I hit the gas hard enough for us to accelerate

I hit the gas hard enough for us to accelerate. The A4E12's gun was locked on us. I should move around in order to dodge it.

Enemy Commander: "We got you now! Take this!"

[Kaboom!!!] The R35 was hit. For a moment there was silence, the R35 was nowhere to be seen, hidden inside the black smoke. Then it suddenly loomed from it. The frontal armor was damaged, but it wasn't too much.

I proceeded from the smoke and halted. The enemy must be reloading their gun, but ours is lock and loaded.

Ross (Aiming): "Sweet."

[Kaboom!!!] And a white flag popped out.

Girl??? (Watching the huge screen): "Black Sparrow... What a magnificent crew? (Smirk) As my next opponent, I can't take you lightly. I must win no matter what!"

- - - - -

Saturday...

The alarm didn't wake me up since it was the weekend. As I sat on my bed I glanced over the clock, 10:30 am. Even though, I still feel a bit dizzy.

I struggled to stand up and walked towards the living room. Saturday, Mom and Dad still have work, and they already left the house early. But they never failed to prepare my breakfast. Very heartwarming, I really appreciate all my parent's hard works.

I just took the coffee to take away my dizziness, I'll eat breakfast later. I walked towards the door and went across the garage.

Y/N: "Good Morning Black Sparrow."

I went across to reach the gate and opened it. It is so nice to see the shore just across the road in the morning, even though I think I woke up late. Still, it's so nice to witness the vast water dancing, the scent of its salty water being blown by the wind.

Even though we live just near the shore, I only get to appreciate the seaside during Saturday and Sunday. Days where I don't have to hurry for class.

I took a sip of my coffee, then a girl passing by with a bike just stopped in front of me.

???: "Oh, what a nice ride you have." (Looking over the tank)

For a moment I didn't recognize her because she's wearing a cap. When I look closer it was Sara. She's a schoolmate! The same year as me, and she is said to be the cutest girl in the school. Many boys crave for her, I don't know if she's single or not.

 Many boys crave for her, I don't know if she's single or not