Part1

*Ting*

"Hey baby😁"

"Dinner with client."
"Would be late. Don't wait!"

"You are eating out too often these days. #angry 😠"

*Ting*

"I know! But this deal is important.✌😢"

"No excuses!"
"No dinner meetings for at least next 2 weeks.😾"

*Ting*

"Aye Aye captain.😬 "
"Gtg!meeting bye😘"

"Bye😘"

Arohi smiled locking her phone and slipping it in pocket.

"No points for guessing...Arjun!?" Shefali exclaimed folding her arms.

Arohi nodded with a smile as she picked a jar of Nutella and kept in her trolly.

"So for how long you plan to keep this sham of happiness?" Shefali asked directly..

Arohi paused for a sec and then continued searching for honey "Arjun and I are really happy with each other, Shefu"

Rolling her eyes Shefali held her arm making her look at her.

"Stop lying Arohi."

"I am not" came Arohi's quick reply..."and why would I lie? You tell me honestly, do you think Arjun and I are not happy?"

Shefali meekly shook her head in denial.

"Do you think we don't love each other now?"

Shefali again shook her head in no.

"So? We love each other and we are happy...there is no sham and no lies" Arohi grinned turning back to products.

"But Arohi yaar. Its been more than 4 years..you guys.." Shefali started with a sigh but Arohi cut her in between.

"Arjun was clear about everything from start Shefu. I knew what I was getting into and I have no complaints and no regrets." Holding Shefali's shoulders she stressed "I AM HAPPY" she chuckled making Shefali smile a little.

"I am just worried about you"

Arohi smiled at her sweet friend...how lucky she was to have someone so caring in her life.

They took whatever they wanted and then proceeded for billing.

"Are you coming to Mrs. Mehta's party in evening ?" Arohi asked as they waited for their turn.

"Uhmmm...Arohi I don't really think you hould go there. I don't like her." Shefali said nervously.

Arohi looked at her confused " We live in same building Shefali. It will be so rude of me to not go, and Mr Mehta is Arjun's business acquaintance."

"Still Aru.."

"Shefu, you come na. I will have company otherwise I will get bored among all those auntie" She joked making a bored face.