Part2

He opened the drawer and pulled out Arohi's diary. This is wrong but there was no other way. He needed to know if there were things she was hiding from him.

He skipped the first few pages of diary and started reading it. It was written before she met him.

"In 5 days its Purvi Di's wedding. She is really happy. Salil jiju is very sweet.

I am also very excited. I love weddings. I am going to have a big fat Indian wedding with my prince charming. Unlike Di I will wear Golden lehnga! Red lehnga is too mainstream, everyone wears it. My lehnga will be talk of town for days, forget days–for years! It will be just like the one I saw in Chhaya Singh's bridal show.

And jewelry—I will be covered with jewels just like a Maharani. Di is not much into jewelry but on my wedding, I dont want to leave single thing. After all you marry once only. :p"

Arjun closed his eyes with guilt. The burden of her dreams which he shattered cruelly was weighing him down. She never even brought all this up by mistake too.

He skipped to last pages which were recent entries.

"Shefali thinks I am not happy with Arjun. How do I make her understand that I am not just happy with Arjun, I am cloud 9 happy with Arjun.

Whenever he is around me the butterflies still flutter in my stomach as they used to when we started dating.

Whenever he walks into room I have this uncontrollable urge to kiss him and cling to him like always.

Sometimes he looks so delicious that I just want to eat him. XD

And when he looks at me I feel myself melting. His eyes are filled with so much love that sometimes I doubt if I can contain it in my heart.

How can I not be happy with the man I love so dearly!

I don't want to force him for anything. If not husband, I still have the right to call him mine :) :)"

A sad smile formed on his lips. At least she is some what happy with him.

He turned the page and his heart sank as he observed the tear stains on page. What had happened to make her cry?

Curiously he started reading it.

"Mistress??? Is this what this society thinks of me?

Today at Mrs Mehta's party, "

(Flashback)

Arohi came out of washroom, as she entered the hall she stopped, listening her name.

"She is Arohi Ahluwalia na? That fashion photographer and Arjun Singhania's girlfriend?" A woman asked.

She heard a sarcastic laugh from other woman, maybe is was Natasha's mother "girlfriend! She is just a mistress to take care of his needs you see."

She couldn't even turn to reply those women. She felt so disgusted over their choice of word for her.

(Flashback ends)