Book Review

A very special thanks to SilkEloquence for reviewing Seeker! I highly suggest checking her and her books out--she's an amazing and sweet person!

Seeker book review:

The book itself doesn't actually start till page 3, but this isn't a bad thing. (I'm just pointing it out) The first page helps you get to know the author, the cast, the scenery. Honestly, I love it when people do this because it just makes it easier to visualize everything! 

When you start reading, immediately, you can tell that the writing is very fluent. I found no grammar errors and the writing style was just perfect. The first chapter helps you understand what kind of world the main character is living in. It also helps you to understand his thoughts and emotions based on certain circumstances. The author as a very interesting writing style, while it describes everything, it doesn't take away from the story itself. In fact, it only adds to it! I find this to be a great contrast between other books I have read on Wattpad.

Many people go so far to describe every detail that they miss the whole story altogether, while this author has a very good balance. As you keep reading you get to know the setting of the world, but more importantly, the moral standards of the people around him. The fact that their morals contrast the main character's, adds depth to the story. The main character also lets you know information that not everyone in the story knows, like how the king does everything the queen wants. This only intrigues the reader. Which is a very good thing. 

I try not to make reviews too long, but I could keep going. The author is very talented and I personally, think this is a great book. I did not read the whole story for this review but I will keep reading afterward! There seems to be a total of five pages (not counting the cast and scenery pages) this story is still On-Going. From what I read, I find the story to be very interesting! I did my best not to spoil anything for this review, but I do recommend you read it for yourself! That way you'll be able to see how good it is with your own eyes! 

That is it for this review! In conclusion, I recommend the book! The author did a splendid job! So go check it out and show the author all of the Love and Support! Thank you for reading!