Chapter 1

It was Saturday morning, and everyone was out of school because of spring break. Everyone was thankful, because this week was special to many in many ways. Some are "Thankful I have enough time to study!"or"Enough time to go shopping with friends!"But for two UA students, Ochako Urauka and Tsuyu Asui, they were making they're goal to spend as much as the week together, as they didn't really have enough time to spend time with just the two of them expect for when they had week breaks, mostly spending time with the other class 1-A girls, which they didn't mind. But they like to get out of the group sometimes together, ya know? 

Ochako was happily humming to some of her favirote songs as she walked to the coffee shop, where she would be meeting Tsuyu to start what they called"The best week ever!"Soon, Ochako made it to the small coffee shop that was the meeting place, a wide smile spread throughout her face, as she opened the door. Looking around, smelling the smell of cofee beans that was all around the shop, she saw her long green-haired friend.

"Tsuyu!"Ochako shouted out, running up to Asui, hugging her tight. Tsuyu chuckled a bit, hugging back"Why so tight Ochako-San? It's not like we haven't seen eachother in ages, the last time we saw eachother was yesterday"Ochako let out a giggle"Oh I know! Im just excited for this week!"Her smile widened. Tsuyu pulled away, returning the smile and nodding"That's acceptable"

Ochako turned to Tsuyu with a nod in return to her"Sooooo, since we're already here, want to start off our day at this coffee shop?"Tsuyu tilted her head, nodding"You read my mind"She giggled then the two girls walked up to counter to order. They soon ordered what they wanted, And Ochako looked down, pulling out ten dollars"Here Tsuyu, let me pay-"Before she could finsh, Tsuyu spoke "No Ochako, I have it covered"she then put her own money on th counter for the cash register"You keep your money"Ochako smiled widley"Thank you Tsuyu"She said. Tsuyu returned the smile"No need to thank me"

The two then took they're drinks, and decided to drink them on the way to where they were going. But now they needed to decide, were they were going. Ochako turned to Tsuyu"How about the mall?"Tsuyu nodded"Sounds good"Ochako nodded and smiled widley, then walked out of the cofee shop with Tsuyu, holding her hand and blushing slightly as she did, but just continued to smile. Tsuyu held her hand back, just happy they are starting off the day amazing.