The forgotten Letter (Christmas project)

Stuff you should know before reading.

The main character, Alice, is an orphan and has been moved from one orphanage to the next all her life, in this alternate type society anyone under 18 years of age is considered a child no matter what the circumstance. And you cannot adopt a child from the orphanage, once a child enters an orphanage they are withing the system till adulthood.

okay so next is the characters

Orphans

Alice (main character- female lead)

Joshua (main character -Westly's best friend)

Westly -West (main character -Joshua's best friend)

Chester (main chracter- parental figure of friends)

Amanda (main character- snobby girl)

 ----other figures/chracters----

Maria Heshington (Alice's social worker)

Madame Fairweather (orphange founder)

Auntie Martha (orphanage director)

Mr. Hashwald (post man)

Santa Claus (self explainitory) 

  Story Summary

 When Alice, who has hoped from one orphange to the next her whole life is told that if in the next orphanage things go well she can stay! She's so excited for it but once there her shyness takes over and she has trouble making friends until two boys approach her and incorperate her into their group. Shortly after the Christmas holiday rols around, colored envelopes are passed around with pens to write letters to Santa, having never spent Christmas outside of an airport before has no idea whats happening, her friends explain it to her and she is genuinly more excited than she's ever been in her entire life, she writes and writes for an entire week only finishing the day before they are to be sent, but once finished she's so tired that she colapses on top of it, stopping it from being collected that morning,once this is dicovered the 'kids' run to the postman begging him to take it but he refuses, Alice not wanting to make everyone sad plays that its okay and dosen't matter but they can tell. So turning her around they declare that if the postman wont take it then they'll take it themselve's!