28

A/n
black lives matter.
To all my black readers and followers,
I love you.
I understand I will never understand,
But i stand with you.
I support you.

THREE MONTHS LATER

Road trip q&a!

ANNIE LEBLANC     10M subscribers

2.3M ☝︎         2.4k       5.7M views

"Hey guys! What's up, welcome back to my channel, if you're new here I'm Annie, and today, as you can tell by the title, I'm doing a q&a for you! I'm currently driving from LA to Connecticut to pick up by baby lilia from college, and it's like a 6 hour ride do I thought It would be cool to film a video on the way!

Don't worry, all the questions I'm answering are in a note, on my phone that's on my lap, and I know what the questions are, I'm not breaking the law.
Okay! First question:
What is your favourite thing about hayley?
Probably her sense of humour, to be honest. Like she's the funniest person ever and I love her so much
Next question is What areyour favourite clothing stores?
I really like urban outfitters right now, along with a bunch of others, but urban and brandy Melville mostly.
Who is your favourite youtuber?
oh my god I love this queen called beautychickee, she's so so sweet and I love her videos. I'm like her biggest fan and I'd love to meet her one day Annie smirks to the camera, before it shuts off.

Okay I'm back, I went to get Starbucks and I'm now back on the road.
How did you meet why don't we?
Hahah funny story, I posted an Instagram photo about 8 months ago, saying that I really wanted to meet christina marie, who if you didn't know was beautychickee, who is also the girlfriend of one of the members, and I met them through her.

The next question is kinda funny because I had a conversation with Jayden on FaceTime last night, and I think it should be shared more and spoken more than it actually is, and the question is; how do you feel when people are slut shamed, body shamed or anything else like that?
To me, it's disgusting. No matter who you are, no matter the weight, race, ethnicity, sexuality, gender, Anything along those lines, people need to know that you are beautiful. No matter what. And when people bring others down because they don't look or dress like the latter wants them to, it breaks my heart. It's normal to have bits of fat on your body, and that should be normalised, but because of people saying you look to fat in pictures, it's not. You say that someone's too fat, but when they eat healthy and work out, to get rid of that fat, you say they're too skinny. Like everyone is beautiful, no matter anything, and I really think we need to speak more on this topic. And it's horrible to say but I've been in those situations, because I've grown up with this amazing spotlight, and if I wanted to post a bikini photo, I will, but there will always be someone sitting behind a screen saying "you're too fat, or you're too skinny." Which is horrible. Okay rant over now.

(A few more questions answered that I cba to write oops)

okay guys, I have arrived, and that will be all for the questions, because in approximately three minutes I shall be meeting lilia, after Seven months of separation, so thank you So much for watching this video, please leave a comment for what you want to see next of me, and I'll see you later!

END OF THE VIDEO

username

❤️: 23k💬: 118

❤️: 23k
💬: 118

username:
I've always admired Annie, but her latest YouTube video has made my respect for her rise rapidly. She's the sweetest person ever, and it's basically confirmed in her last video, and it's horrible to know that she's been through what she spoke about. I've always had trouble with accepting the way I look, because I can't change it. No matter how hard I try, I can't change the way I look, and what annie spoke about in that question made me think in a whole different perspective.
I love u with all my heart annie,
Thank you. 💗
(She liked and commented!)

Username:
My respect for her in the last video 📈📈📈

username:
LITTERALLY. She changed my whole perspective on things like body shaming, and it hurts so much knowing she's been through that. All of the words she spoke about were so honest, and you could tell it had affected her personally, and I love her sm

Username:
She's still kinda irrelevant tho

Username:
Stan annie leblanc for clear skin

username:
Also the way she spoke about Christina 🥺

username:
She commented! Congrats!

username :
The throwback thumbnail as well oml
the cutie named Mavis who edited it for her did such a good job and she's so underrated 🥺🥺

Annieleblanc:
I love u ! Ur beautiful! Don't forget that <3

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

A/n
Okay i need to do a double update as the other stuff with girlies won't fit bc it's a long chapter anyway 🥺
I hope you enjoy annie being the sweetest most down to earth baby yet

:)