Hard times and new friend

I also fucked up and never established where they were from. Or where they moved from. So I'll clear that up this chapter. Again I'm sorry for the poor holes in the story.

Estarossa POV
I was unlocking my bike from a bike rack next to my work truck. My shift finally ended and it was time to go home and relax. Ooooh and snuggle with my tiny nephew!

"Excuse me do you know where the bus stop is?" I turned to my right to see a...wow a really really gorgeous woman. I stood up straight and tried to keep my cool.

"Uh I know it's somewhere on this road but I'm not entirely sure? I've only lived here for a year so. Sorry." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Oh okay thanks so much." She smiled and went to walk away.

"Wait! Um do you need a ride?" She hesitated before answering.

"Well depends, are you gonna kidnap me or actually offer me a ride?" I giggled at her joke and held my stomach.

"No no I'm definitely not gonna do that. I don't have a car but I can order you an Uber." I took my phone out of my pocket.

"Are you serious?!" She said getting excited. I nodded with a smile. Of course I'm not just gonna leave this woman hanging.

"Yeah sure, where ya off too? If you don't mind me asking?"

"Oh I'm actually on my way home. Um can I trust you to give you my address?"

"I mean you shouldn't give your address to a stranger you just met. So in that case I'm Estarossa, there see we aren't strangers any more." I put my hand out for her to shake. She giggled slightly and grabbed my hand. Her hand was so little and soft. It felt really nice in my hand. She had long dark brown hair, gorgeous golden dark brown skin and a really nice body. I'm not trying to be a perv but come on I'm only 17.

"Well then I'm Kiara nice to meet you. I can tell you definitely aren't from here. Your name sounds pretty foreign. I was born and raised on Hawaii."

"You mean to tell me you were born and raised here and couldn't find the bus stop?"

"Well I don't know every inch of Honolulu." This girl is really nice. I've never seen a girl like her before. Where I come from there isn't many dark people there...hardly any colored people in Japan so it was really interesting seeing her.

"Yeah you were right I'm from Japan." I said scratching my head.

"Wow! Thats a pretty big move. Your English is amazing!"

"Well growing up my siblings and I learned both. We actually speak in English most of the time."

"That's really cool. Hey you know what Estarossa I think your a cool guy. Maybe I'll give you my number." Shit! She wants my number!!! Oh my god Estarossa you did it! Yes!

Later when I got home I couldn't stop thinking about how I made a new friend today. She was so nice to me and it was cool to see she was interested in where I was from.

Later on when I got home I walked through the door and saw Elizabeth breast feeding on the couch. I got excited to see my baby nephew.

"Hey big sis! How's the little guy? I missed him a lot." I sat criss cross on the rug in front of her.

"Hey kid, he's been really good today. I'm sure he missed his uncle, it's so nice to see you so excited to see him. How was work?"

"It was good same old same old. But guess what I made a new friend her names Kiara and she's Hawaiian!" I was feeling super happy.