t e n - i love you

Lee Nara

It was already pass afternoon, I came back from the garden after feeding Toto and quickly headed to Taehyung's room.

I knocked on it.

"Come in" I heard him say and entered the room.

"Yah look what I...Ahhhhhh!" I screamed as soon as I saw him laying on his stomach shirtless.

He looked like a dead body and that scared me.

"Yah! Stop screaming people will think I did something to you" he sighed looking up.

"But what are you doing?" I approached before my wheelchair hit the bed.

"Just got my back check up" he said "and I'm too lazy to put my shirt back"

I looked at him weirdly but couldn't stop staring at his back muscles. Wow.

I gulped as I've never seen a man shirtless before I mean as much as I remember.

He has pale skin, very pale than the vampire I can say. Have I seen a vampire? No, but I read a lot of books.

"Are you finish checking me out?" He chuckled "I can feel your gaze pierced through my skin" he pulled his shirt down and sat up.

I mean, it wasn't that bad he could have leave it like that.

"Anyways I was going to say that I can walk now" I said proudly before pushing the wheelchair backwards.

I got up slowly and sighed before looking at him, I lifted my leg and took a little step before smiling.

I had my arms up walking like a baby towards Taehyung, his eyes were on my legs before they looked up at me.

"You can do it, come on" he told me before opening up his arms.

I smiled widely and got the strength by hearing his voice, I took more steps before landing in his arms.

"I did it!!" I hugged him tightly so did he.

"I'm so proud of you" his breath hit my earlobe.

He let me sit down on the bed then looked at me with a smile "they said my back got better"

I nodded "that's good!"

"But if I heal...I won't be here anymore" he sighed softly holding my hand.

I forgot about that, no one can't stay forever. But I knew that Taehyung would never leave me alone.

"Yah...it's not like you're going to disappear" I gave him a light smile reassuring him.

"I know...but I wanna see you 24 hours, I don't wanna visit you for only 4 hours..." he pouted making me chuckle

"Don't be dramatic! I'm getting heal as well so maybe I may go out even before you do" I said teasingly.

"You'd still come and visit me right?" He asked softly, frowning at his question.

"Of course! There's no way I'd let beary playing with his toys alone" I shook my head with a smile.

"Beary?"

I nodded my head and played with his fingers "Yeah beary cause you look like one when you pout like that"

He smiled "it's cute"

**

I looked up at the ceiling "god please let me sleep" I whispered before changing my position.

It's been an hour since I've been trying to sleep, changing position of my body or my pillow never help.

I groaned before hearing my doorknob twisting. I stopped every movement, it was so dark in the room that if someone comes in I wouldn't be able to recognize the person.