𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣 ⇒𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐞

Hello! My name is Kaylin and I'm the daughter of the fabulous queen, the Evil Queen from Snow White & Seven Dwarves. There is a lot of things that I have going on in my life but I will try to explain as much as possible. So obviously, there is a lot of rules when it comes to being the daughter of the Evil Queen. No laughing cause you will get wrinkles, you must do your makeup the right way or else no one will like you, no blemishes or pimples on your face, hair must be perfect, and things like that. My older sister, Evie, is obviously the favorite cause I'm a pirate and I hate dressing up all girly! It's one of my pet peeves! Yesterday, Prince Ben made this proclamation that 4 villain kids are going to Auradon. It was my older sister and her best friends. Mal, daughter of Maleficent; Evie, my older sister; Jay, son of Jafar; and Carlos, son of Cruella De Vil. Me and my friends are really bitter about it and the best part is that I have to be there while Maleficent chats to them. Yay.

I am really not excited to be there cause honestly, I want to hang out with my friends who are at a shop called Ursula's Fish and Chips so I'm not too happy at this state. I saw Maleficent come inside with the others behind her so I looked over and there they were. They walked over to her and stood in front of her as she did her nails. "You will go, you will find the Fairy Godmother, and you bring me back her magic wand. Easy peasy." Maleficent said before blowing her nails. "What's in it for us?" Mal asked. "Matching thrones. Hers and hers crowns." She said smirking. "Uh, I think she meant us." Carlos said and Maleficent threw her nail filer. She leaned against the banister and Mal leaned back a little bit. "It's all about you and me, baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" Maleficent asked. "I mean, yea. Who-" Mal was cut off by Maleficent. "Well then, get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bond both good and evil to my will!" She said. "Our will." Mom said.

"Our will, our will. (𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵) And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your lives, missy." Maleficent told Mal. "What...mom. (𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘢𝘭'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘭Fine, whatever." Mal said. "I win." Maleficent said covering her eyes while looking at the sky. "Evie! My little my little evil-lette in training." Mom told her as Evie came over and sat down in front of her. "And lots and lots of mirrors!" Mom and Evie said at the same time before Evie laughed. "No laughing. Wrinkles." Mom said and she stopped. "Mom, we get it." I said. "Stop complaining, young missy." She said and I rolled my eyes. "Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos. I would miss him too much." Cruella De Vil said. "Really, mom?" Carlos asked, thinking his mom actually cared. "Yes. Who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur, and scrape the bunions off my feet?" Cruella said as Carlos grabbed her foot. "Yeah, maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing." Carlos said.

"Oh, Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon." Cruella said. "Oh no! I'm not going!" Carlos said and Maleficent grunted. "Evie isn't going anywhere til we get rid of this uni-brow, hmm?" Mom asked while Evie touched her eyebrows. I then rolled my eyes while putting my hand on my head and putting my elbow on the table. Maleficent then talked to the Villains and she sat on Mom's lap. "E.Q, give her the magic mirror." Maleficent said and Mom gave it to Evie. I looked up and Mom didn't seem to care. At all. "This is your magic mirror?" Evie asked. "Yeah, well, it ain't what it used to be, but then again, neither are we!" Mom said and she chuckled with Maleficent. "It will help you find things." She told Evie. "Like a prince?" Evie asked. "Like my waistline." Mom said. "Like the magic wand!" Maleficent said and Mom opened the safe. I then grabbed my bag, grabbed my sword, and left the castle. I headed to the shop and went inside. I saw the other pirates glaring and I glared back. 

I saw my friends at the back and I put my sword into the bucket. I then kicked someone's foot and passed by them. I put my bag down by my chair and sat down. "I heard your sister is leaving." Harry said. "Not now." I said while putting my head on my hand and putting my elbow on the table. "Annoyed?" Gil asked. "Not now, Gil." I said. "I was just asking." He said and I slammed my hand onto the table while glaring at him. "Mate, now is not the time." Harry told him. "Mom gave Evie her magic mirror when she told me she was gonna give it to me! What kind of mother is she?!" I said and Uma came out. "Someone like mine." She said and gave me a tray of food. I pushed the tray to Gil who started eating happily. "When was the last time you ate something?" She asked. "4 days ago but I'm not hungry and don't you start with your talking." I said. "Tomorrow I won't have to deal with my Mom cause I'm moving out to either the hangout or some place like that. Even though she might not let me leave." I said chuckling with frustration.

"You could always move to the ship." Harry said.