𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟦 ↠ 𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 & 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

I coughed up blood and felt a big bruise starting to form on my stomach. There was now extreme pain there. "Sabrina, this is not the way to find love!" Sammy said. "Yes it is, Sam!" She said holding another knife over my heart. "Sabrina, no!" The others yelled and I braced myself. This was it. I was gonna die in this cage in front of my crushes and my first mate. She was about to hit my heart but then.... "Sabrina! Stop this!" I heard a voice say. "Daddy?" She asked. My eyes were slowly closing and Captain Hook came down a key. "Son, here. Get the lass out and somewhere safe. Me, Sammy, Harriet, and Mr Smee will deal with this." He said handing Harry the key. He opened the door and Sabrina went out. Uma also came inside and they came over to me. "Lin, keep your eyes open. Stay awake!" Harry said. "She's losing a lot of blood!" Uma said. "I'll carry her." Harry said and lifted me up. He made sure the knives weren't going into my body more and we left. 

I closed my eyes and I felt myself being laid on the bed. That's strange. Wasn't Harry just carrying me? "Alright, I got some bandages, gauze, washcloths, and some ointment." Gil said. "Thanks, now go." Uma said and I heard him leave. I opened my eyes and looked at them. "Lin, we're about to take the knives out." Harry said. I grabbed his hand and I saw him smile as he held it. "I'm about to pull the knife in your abdomen out." Uma said and grabbed the knife handle. "J-Just do i-it..." I said and Uma looked at Harry. "I got her." He said and she sighed. "Three..." She started and I looked at Harry. "Two..." She continued and I closed my eyes tightly. "One." She said and pulled out the knife. I yelled and almost sat up. "Stay down. Your okay." Harry said and Uma grabbed a washcloth. She compressed it onto my stomach and I groaned. "Gil, we need more bandages, washcloths, and ointment!" Uma yelled and I heard him run. He came back and put the stuff on the nightstand. "Leave." Harry said and he did. "Hold this here." Uma told Harry and he did. I looked down at my abdomen and Uma grabbed the gauze. "Help me sit her up." Uma said and Harry did. He held me and Uma wrapped the gauze around me. She then put the bandage around me and pinned it up.

She then put a pillow down and helped me lay back. "Harry, which wound is worse? Arm or leg?" Uma asked. "A-Arm..." I whispered. "What?" Uma asked. "A-Arm..." I said a little louder. "She said arm." Harry said and Uma nodded. She then rinsed the washcloth and gently grabbed my arm. "I'm gonna take out the knife." She said and I nodded. She then pulled it out and I let out a painful groan. She put the cloth on my arm and I gripped Harry's hand. "Breathe." He said. "H-Harry, it h-hurts." I said. "I know it does. Just relax." He said using his other hand to run his fingers through my hair. "Is everything alright?" Gil asked. "Yes, can you do her leg?" Uma asked. "Gently pull it out, Gil." Harry said glaring. "I will." He said and came to the end of the bed. "Can I take off your shoes and socks?" Gil asked me and Harry nodded for me. He pulled them off gently and grabbed the knife handle. "I got her, Gil. Just pull it out." Harry said and Uma gave him a washcloth. "I'm gonna pull it out." He said and I nodded. He pulled it out and I cried out in pain. He put the cloth on and Harry kept running his fingers through my hair. 

"Breathe. I know it hurts. Just breathe. The knives are out." He said and I leaned my head against him. "Alright your arm is wrapped up." Uma said and I smiled at her. "Her leg is wrapped up too." Gil said. "I'm gonna bring her to the bathroom so I can see her chest and upper back." Uma said and Harry nodded. She lifted me up bridal style and brought me to the bathroom. She put me on the counter and went to grab the stuff. She came back and close the door. "Gil, leave." Harry said and I heard thumping. "Alright, let's take your shirt off." She said and I nodded. She took off my shirt and gasped at all of the bruises, small cuts, regular sized cuts, burns, and many more. "Harry, come in here for a second!" She said and I heard walking. The door opened and he closed it. "What is- OH MY GOSH!" He said and covered his mouth. "I know. It's horrible." I said. "Hey, your still gorgeous." Uma said and I blushed. "At least they are not like the cuts on your arm, leg, and abdomen." Harry said. "Do you want to see my back?" I asked. "Yeah, turn around." Uma said and I did. 

"Okay, there is two dollar sized cuts on your back." Harry said. "Really?" I said. "Yes." She said. "Harry, can you do her back?" Uma asked and he nodded. She sat on the counter and I standed between her legs. She put my hands on her thighs and I gripped them. "How long have you been bisexual for?" I asked Uma. "A couple of months. It was after I had my first kiss with a girl that I realized that I liked boys and girls. What about you?" She said. "A while." I said softly and she smiled at me. "Do you like me?" She asked me and I nodded. "Do you like Harry?" She asked and I nodded. "I can't choose one of you. It would hurt me to do that because I love you both so much."