New Beginning,New Dedede!

Disclaimer:I Do Not Own King Dedede or Any Characters in this fic. They Belong to Hal Laboratory/Nintendo and Trigger Respectively.
(This fic takes place during the LWA TV Show Continuity for the curious. I will be making a few changes here and there. You'll see it soon come to play later on.)
We See A Crowd Witnessing A White Bird,which then Transforms into what appears to be a Adult Woman Who wears a outift that is mostly Colored White and Red.

She Seems to Amaze the Crowd,Including What Appears to be a Young Blue Penguin Wearing a Red Hat With a Golden Rim on the Middle,Who is Extremely Amazed by Shiny Chariot

"Welcome to the World of Magic!"
Chariot stated,as she would then Put out her hand.
"Now Please..Extend your hand."
Her Wand Appears out of thin air Magically.
"Your Story is About to Begin!"
She Said as she then waves her wand a few times.
Chariot Twirls,and Slammed Her Wand down,Casting a Spell to Create waves that would wash down on the people witnessing the event.
"Woah,That's Amazing!" The Penguin Shouted, that was only the beginning though,as he then noticed the sparkles under his feet.
"Eh?" He saw what appears to be a fairy come out of his chest,he then laughs,there seems to be silhouetted creatures flying around. The People and Penguin cheer.
Chariot is seen again after a beam appeared to reveal her,unfortunately there seems to be a threat,A Bunch of Cubes appeared,which them ate the silhouetted creatures and formed into A Jaguar.
The Penguin's Eyes Comedically stretched out,looking at the jaguar. "LOOK OUT!" He yelled.
Chariot took notice of this and tossed her hat in the air,forming a Bird,in which she jumps and lands on said bird. She took out her wand and said
"Noctu Orfei Auden Fraetore!",
Casting a spell on the Jaguar.
"SHINY ARC!"
Chariot Added, firing her arrow into the Jaguar's Mouth,as it exploded into fireworks few seconds afterwards,Causing Everyone,Even The Penguin to cheer.
Chariot Created a Portal to leave but before she does..
"Never Forget. Believe in Yourself. That is your magic."
Chariot stated those very words that will come into play soon.
Just as she left,a Green Star Landed onto the Penguin,He would treasure it,wishing to become like Chariot.
The Scene Faded to Black,Showing the Logo.
King Dedede In:
Little Witch Academia
The Scene Cut to Present Day,Where The Penguin,Now Known as King Dedede is now older.

King Dedede In:Little Witch AcademiaThe Scene Cut to Present Day,Where The Penguin,Now Known as King Dedede is now older

"It's Finally Time! I get to go to where Chariot Went! The Dream Come True for me!"
He Yelled Happily.
He would then Twirl Around,Making 3 High Jumps in the Air to Celebrate.
"I Finally can become the greatest magician! In DreamLand!"