Chapter III - Status: In a Relationship?

Irene began undressing her nightgown, the beautiful silk caressing the tips of her shoulders where they had once been, flowing down her body as her voluptuous figure came into view. Irene's bell-shaped breasts met Seulgi's eyes as they both flushed in color. They had bathed together on some occasions, but somehow seeing Irene willingly undress in front of her gave her different and more intense butterflies. Her heart began to throb as Irene's body made their way in between Seulgi's legs, holding held her breath as Irene wrapped her arms around her, her fingers delicately stroking her back as she took off Seulgi's night gown and unhooked her bra. Before she knew it, she was fully naked, her back almost flat on the bed, her face barely a few inches away from Irene's.
                Irene's eyes flashed in the dark, her gaze becoming serious and predatory. She cupped Seulgi's luscious cheeks on one hand, and began to peck Seulgi's lips.  Seulgi let out a stifled gasp as Irene's other hand wondered around her neck, trailing to her chest until her navel, and then back to her breasts, where her nipples stood up. Before Seulgi could let out a moan, Irene's lips had pressed against hers, their soft lips pushing gently against each other.
                On the other hand, Irene had been forming circles around Seulgi's nipple, occasionally pinching gently for a tease. Seulgi's breasts were not as flat as Irene had thought, as she could feel the unbelievable softness that her breasts would take form on under her fingers.
                 Seulgi could feel their kisses becoming heavier and wetter as Irene's lips pressed against hers harder. Not wanting to be subdued, Seulgi pushed back and let her tongue travel to Irene's mouth, embracing another level of warmth and wetness as her tongue met Irene's. Shocked, Irene let out a gasp as they continue kissing, occasionally letting out a moan that would send Seulgi wanting to feel more of Irene's body, warmth and juice. Seulgi's hands occupied themselves by pushing Irene's head, and when they got bored, they wandered off to Irene's luscious breasts, pressing on them hard. Irene suddenly withdrew from the kiss, letting out a gasp at the hands that had groped her breasts. "Se-Seulgi, you're not supposed to push that hard...", Irene said in between gasps, her hands reaching Seulgi's, placing them on her breasts and guiding them to the places and circles she had been making on Seulgi's," you just do it like this....  aaaahh! Nngh, that's it."
                   Seulgi had been ignoring the throbbing she felt down there, but she felt that she couldn't take it anymore. They haven't even touched each other yet, but her coochie was already leaking with cum. She was wet from her pubic hairs down below. Irene seemed to notice where Seulgi's eyes went, and took notice of her own. Seulgi was comparatively wetter than Irene was. "Ohhh, I see, are you that excited already, Seulgi-yah?", She teased. Seulgi blushed and covered her honeypot. "Don't be shy, let me see. Or rather, let me taste." Seulgi's body shivered with sexual unease with Irene's words, much to Irene's delight. Irene gently pushed Seulgi back to the bed again, and began to stroke her inner thighs. Seulgi then let out soft moans consistently, unable to hold it in anymore. She would gasp whenever Irene would tease going to deep in between her thighs, the throbbing in her honeypot becoming even harder and harder to calm. Finally, just when Seulgi thought she couldn't deal with the throbbing in between her legs, Irene licked her fingers suggestively, and put it in Seulgi's mouth, thrusting her fingers inside, gliding over her tongue, collecting as much saliva as she could. When she was done, she put her fingers in Seulgi's vajayjay, gently pushing against the walls that make up her vagina, searching for the spot that made many women, like Irene herself, climax.
                   Once Irene found the spot inside her, Seulgi perked up and moaned,"Ahhh, unnie....." Irene worriedly asked,"Does it hurt?" Seulgi nodded, motioned how it hurt a bit, unable to speak. Irene gently rubbed her spot, making sure not to make sudden thrusts or jolts, causing Seulgi to moan once more. "Hngggh, unnie that... that feels good." Irene complained, saying, "Seulgi yah, I can't hear you moan, your voice is too soft.",placing her ear just right next to where Seulgi's mouth is. She kissed Seulgi's lips, causing her to vibrate and gasp in between their liplocking. "Mmmhhh!", Seulgi moaned. While they were kissing, Irene's fingers have dug deeper into her vagina, unlocking a new sense of euphoria. On the other hand, Irene pushed up her breasts against Seulgi's, stroking each other's nipples in the process, causing Seulgi's stomach to shudder in between heavy gasps.

                   Just when Seulgi thought she was already feeling good, Irene started to twirl her fingers around deep inside her, all while rubbing her spot, Irene's own wet crotch occasionally rubbing against Seulgi's.  Seulgi felt that she was about to reach her limit, her muscles tensing, until she felt a sudden wave of relief wash over her. Irene's lips covered Seulgi's before she could moan louder. "Haaahhh....", Seulgi gasped, her body shuddering in pleasure. "Ahhh, we completely forgot about the toys., Irene muttered, staring longfully at the toys they must have pushed over during their intimate session. "Well, we can explore them next---"
                    Seulgi exhaled sharply, and sleepily replied,"Unnie... I can't anymore, I feel so sleepy...." Irene looked back at Seulgi, who was almost half asleep. "You're out already? That's unfortunate....😭" Irene kissed Seulgi's forehead goodnight and lay on the bed next to her, licking up the excess cum she had on her fingers from probing Seulgi's most delicate lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------

         Author's note: Criticisms are most welcome. I feel like I didn't add enough tiny details. Lemme know if you'd like something else added.