Chapter I - I'm homeee!

Seulgi stayed up late to wait for Irene to come home. It was almost 11:30 and Seulgi's eyes were beginning to drop heavily. She had been waiting for Irene to come home and had sat at the table in the living room. Irene had gone to one of her solo photoshoots overseas for 5 days and had promised to be home by today. Irene had also mentioned that she had a special gift for her tonight. Seulgi had then been curious as to what the gift may be, and if her unnie had somehow picked up on her craving for her favourite fried dumplings the recent day. It was gonna be Seulgi's birthday tomorrow, and Irene was the type of unnie that gave thoughtful gifts even if she was busy.
It was raining heavily outside, with thunderstorms occasionally jolting Seulgi from her short dozes. Soon enough, footsteps echoed the corridor outside their apartment and the door was gently opened by a very wet Irene who was clutching a small paperbag to her chest. Seulgi excitedly rose from her seat and waited for Irene to take off her damp clothes and settle into a beautiful nightgown.
She curiously stared at the paperbag that had the name of the store This is Not A Lip. She had seen that store before, and there was something implicit about the store she could not wrap her head around. Before she could recall anything about the store, Irene grabbed the paperbag and placed it on the table in such a way that only the butt of the paperbag could be seen, its contents hidden from Seulgi's sight.
Seulgi's attention went back to Irene and she ran towards her in a hug, her face burying itself in Irene's chest. "Unnie-yah, I miss youuu" Seulgi muttered, her head lifting up from Irene's chest so she could see Irene clearly. "I missed you too, Seulgi. But did you just wait for me to arrive? I told you to go ahead." Irene worriedly replied. Seulgi texted Irene the other day, mentioning how she was also busy herself, as she had been shooting for a collab with another idol this week, and she had not been sleeping early these days.
"I couldn't sleep, unnie.", Seulgi pouted. "I was excited to see you.". Irene chuckled and asked,"Did you miss me that much?", and Seulgi just answered with another hug from Irene's side. "Irene-ah, what's in the paperbag? Is it for me?", Seulgi jokingly teased. Irene suddenly got flustered and said,"Why, y-yes. Let's not.... open it here though. Let's open it in the guest room.".