Chapter One

Please Read The Description!
Rock Lee belongs to Naruto, and Not me!

It's another sunny day, birds are already chirping and the room is semi lit up, already showing the brightness from the outside. Y/N arose from their sheets and looked around the room. 'Seven.. Pretty early..' They thought to themselves. They get up, and throw on the average ninja outfit. It was going to be another boring teamless day. Y/N arches as they slowly walk out of the bedroom into their modern, at the time, kitchen. They quickly make some breakfast curry and eat it up quickly, making sure it wasn't too hot before taking a bite. They sighed. "Welp, better head outside. It'll be nice to get some fresh air." Over the shinobi outfit, they put on a zip up jacket because it was a bit cold, and raining. Surely no one would bother them while it was raining. Y/N went out the door, locking it behind them before they quickly fasten their pase. "Maybe the store is a good idea right now?" Before anything could happen, a green flash knocked into them, and darkness fell upon Y/N.

"I am VERY sorry! Please wake up! Oh dear.. What have I done.. Gai Sensei is not going to be happy with me.."

A distressed voice could be heard through the foggyness of your vision. He seemed pretty scared and messed up. Maybe you should help him out? You open your eyes, and lean up, placing a hand on the back of your head. "Huh? What happened?" The male appeared to have a green jumpsuit, which was the first noticeable thing you seen. Along that, was the large orange leg warmers and odd bowl cut. It was.. Strangely cute on him.. "ARE YOU OKAY?! ARE YOU IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE?!" He practically screamed at you. His voice was formal and higher pitched. "Stop yelling, it's fine I'll live. What the hell is your problem anyways?" He blinked with his large eyes, reaching his hand down to help you up. You take it, and stand up.

"N-nothing.. Well, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Rock Lee! The handsome devil of the leaf! For this incident, I must insist that I take you somewhere as an apology!"

You think for a moment. He is pretty cute and pure, but also seemed pretty clumsy and could embarrass you in public. So, what's it gonna be?

Chapter 2.) Accept, and go out somewhere with Lee
Chapter 3.) Decline, and try to go back home
Chapter 4.) Decline the offer, but stay and talk with Lee