LUCKY & HAMMY | GRAVITY |

" Nothing brings me down when you're around,

It's like zero gravity"

- DAVID ARCHULETA

"Hey Hammy, a little help here." Lucky stated after crashing his bike to the tree. Not so lucky anymore I guess. 

"Amou! Didn't I tell you to be careful? Why must you always--" Hammy lectured him through the radar. She quickly turned her bike over and headed towards Lucky. 

"hehe...gomen gomen. I didn't mean to. Blame gravity" Lucky apologized. 

"Tell that to Stinger since we lost track of the enemy," she stated, rolling her eyes. 

Hammy finally arrived and helped Lucky pull his bike out of the tree trunk. 

"it's really broken." she sighed looking at the damaged bike. 

"hehe....can I borrow your bike then?" he asked. 

"Eh? What do you think?" Hammy huffed. 

"Umm....yes?" he said. 

"Of course not! It's your fault that you crashed," she stated, walking to her bike. 

"Take care of this yourself, L-u-c-k-y." she teased. 

"Eh...c'mon...pretty please. Your bike is big enough for two people. And is not my fault, is GRAVITY!" he pointed out. 

"and if you were around, maybe I wouldn't have crashed," he whispered in silence. 

Two people!? He sometimes doesn't realize it, does it?  Hammy stated in her mind, didn't hear his last sentence. She blushed at the thought of Lucky sitting behind her, but quickly brushed it off. 

"Lucky, Hammy. Where are you two?" Stinger called through the radar. 

"Eh...Lucky crashed his bike. Sorry Stinger, we lost tracked off the enemy." Hammy reported. Stinger heavily sighed. 

"It's okay...just get back to the command center," he instructed. 

"hai, right away," Hammy answered. 

"So? Can I?" Lucky asked Hammy. 

Hammy looked at him before nodded. 

"Fine. Hop on," she told him. Lucky smiled widely and hopped on the back of Hammy's bike. 

"Hang on tight," she stated. Lucky was about to ask why would he need to hang on but Hammy already sped off. At a kind of speed is not to Lucky's liking. 

"Too fast, Hammy. Slow down or we are going to---" Lucky complained but they've already arrived back at the command station. 

"Eh? That was so---" Lucky stated. 

"Fast?" Hammy hinted. Lucky nodded. 

"Sugoi-na. I'm actually impressed." Lucky complimented. 

"Take lots of practice" Hammy simply said. 

"Eh...but you should have let me hang on to you tighter before you sped off." Lucky reminded her. Hammy blushed at the words. 

"Eh..what do you mean? I already warned you." Hammy quickly turned her face away so Lucky won't notice her expression. 

Lucky scratched his head. "Well, what if I fall out of the ride." 

"Gravity won't allow you." Hammy quickly stated and walked in. 

"Eh? But I believe is you not gravity," he muttered. 

"What did you say?" Hammy asked and turned around. 

"Nothing. Let's go, Stinger, waiting." Lucky stated, putting his arm around her shoulder and dragged her in. 

Hammy could only blush at the action but secretly smiled. Lucky on the other hand, felt that crashing his bike was one of the lucky things he ever did. 

What do you think? Vote&Review ^_^

Til' next time

Wasshoi Lucky! :333