TAKAHARU & HAMMY | FUTURE |

"We're just going. 

There is a future ahead"

- ATEEZ

AU 

"Hey Takaharu, are you ready for tomorrow?" Hammy asked. 

"Yeah. I can't wait. My class is going to win this!" Takaharu boasted. 

"Nu-uh. It's going to be my class." Hammy bickered back. 

Takaharu and Hammy were middle school friends. They were classmates up until high school when they were split. Although they were in different classes, Takaharu and Hammy always talked during lunch and even hang out after school as usual. 

"But I heard your best player, Stinger, is injured," Takaharu stated. 

"Well, this year we had a student, Lucky. So we will win for sure." Hammy confidently announced. 

"Oofs...But can he beat our well-known class' strategist team, Yakasu." Takaharu asked. 

"Yakasu?" Hammy asked confusingly. 

"Yakumo & Kasumi. I made up the team name for them." Takaharu whispered. 

"ahhh....the two smarties who always ranked first in school. I heard they were tied." Hammy murmured. 

"Yeh. Like us in 10th place." Takaharu teased. Hammy playfully hit his arm. 

"I think they miscounted my score. How can I have the same rank at someone who doesn't study like you." Hammy huffed. 

"Well...I guess you need more lucks then, Ham-Ham - chan." Takaharu teased, using her nickname. 

"Can you stop calling me Ham-Ham, it's sound so...ummm...childish and foodie." Hammy pouted, not that she doesn't like the nickname. 

"Come on...I know you like it....Wasshoi! The food is here. Imma go get it," Takaharu stated and dashed off to the counter. 

Hammy's eyes followed Takaharu as he ran to the counter. She smiled. 

I hope we can always have fun like this. She whispered in her head. Just 1 more year, both of them will graduate and they might not see each other much if they choose different university. 

"Aish, why am I so bother by that?" Hammy scolded to herself. 

"Bother by what?" Takaharu asked. Hammy jumped in surprised. 

"Eh? You're back." Hammy smiled awkwardly. Takaharu grinned. 

"The line wasn't that long. Here your." Takaharu stated. 

"Thank you." Hammy stated. 

"So back to the question...what are you bother by?" Takaharu asked after he sat down. 

Hammy choked a bit, quickly drink her coke before answer, "Nothing." she lied. 

Takaharu eyed her supsciously. 

"Ahh...I get it....don't worry...there still 1 more year for you to win." Takaharu stated.

"Eh win?" Hammy asked. 

"Weren't you bother by that? My class taking victory cup tomorrow." Takaharu teased. 

"Who say you are going to win? My class is totally winning." Hammy stuck out her tongue. 

"How about we place a bet then?" Takaharu challenged. 

"Deal. What do you want to bet on?" Hammy stated. 

"Hmmm...let see...if my class win, you will have to accompany me to the upcoming release movie...and pay for everything!" Takaharu stated. 

"Umm...deal! But if my class win, it will be you who pay for everything on my weekend shopping trip." Hammy stated. 

Takaharu jaw dropped. "Again. Don't you have enough stuff animal? Why must it be every weekend..." 

"I don't care! You're going to lose anyway." Hammy smiled. 

"We'll see." 

With that, the two friends enjoy their meal and continued talking on different topics and helped each other's homework. 

Let just enjoy the moment now. I don't how it will last, with you by side, 

I just hope it won't go away to quickly. 

What do you guys think? 

I kind of feel like I am repeating some concepts like AU school for every AU couples xc

I'll work on improving on the story concept. 

Til' next time, 

Adieu~~~