♡ chapter 6 ♡

It was already dark, and the scene was filmed, the set was tidied up, and according to gabriel Agreste they should take a break after, because later they would prepare to go to the other town early tomorrow.

they all having dinner together afterwards, and let me say Adrien chatted.

"I didn't know you would be working with them, why didn't you tell me?"Adrien said looking at kim who was sitting across him, confusion all on his face.

"We went high school together, we split up, but she is a lovely girl who made every one reconnect again." Kim said with a ghost of a smile, poking his food, before lifting his head to say something.

"Look we'll talk later, Adrien. "

And with that lila sat next to him, with a smile on her face.

"Hi, Adrien. Nice to see you again. "Lila smiled.

"Hey, good job you did back then." He Complimented her, smiling politely.

"How are you?" she asked picking her fork to eat slowly.

"I'm doing okay, you?"

"Fine."she looked at her plate, thinking as that's what her eyes telling.

"You know Adrien we should try hang out more again, like you know, I want to give us another chance. " Nervously she voiced her thoughts.

"Oh, sorry lila if I was giving you false signs, I think we would work out as friends better," he said, now feeling sad, but thoughtful,
"we didn't work as a couple before, besides I don't think of you this way anymore, I'm sorry. "

He tried to smile to honey his words, but her face fall, and he hurt her.

"Don't you miss our time together?"she asked for the last time, just to receive silence as answer, he didn't dare to look at her, as she takes off.

He sighed.

It's going to be harder then he thought,

•°•°•°•

"Don't tell, or make her suspicion. " nino whispered to kim, looking into the distant trying to think of a solution to the problem.

It's been too days, they already settled down on the other town, it was a nice one with great views.

"If you keep this whispering up, sure she won't get suspicious. " kim rolled his eyes, stating sarcastically, he already was feeling Marinette's stares to them occasionally, curiosity filled her eyes, he believed.

"Noted,"

"Hey nino," Marinette called out for him, waving her empty bottle high for him to see, and it seems he got the signal, because he nodded.

"In a minute." He called back.

He entered the hotel, to get her a new bottle of water, he looked around, as he saw lila and Adrien, sitting together at the bar.

"You know guys you should be out." He said more like a question, ordering his bottle.

"So sorry, we'll be out in no time." Adrien replied quickly, assuring him, and gesturing for lila to go out.

He sighed, he dosen't want a broken hearts interfere with his work, because that my friend would be a mess, ask an experienced.

Out was Adrien doing his work out under a tree, scratches mostly, while lila was stuck by Marinette's side.

Quickly the stars filled the sky and they were on the edge to finish the sense, they were filming, determined.

Marinette was back to her room earlier then the rest, as she was tired and needed to rest.