ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ

"Zach, you need to sleep. The flight is in two hours."

But Zach didn't answer him. He was too lost in thought to even hear him.

Maybe he should quit once and for all. But Jack would loose his job and he doesn't want him to go back to street fighting.

Why did Jack fight in the first place? He had a day job, and so did his sister. Why couldn't they move out before?

It was conflicted and he didn't know what to do. The only thing he knew is that he wanted answers.

"Why do you street fight?"

Jack's eyes widen.

"Don't try to lie about it. I saw you, and I even made a bet on you."

"Mine and Syd's day job wasn't helping with the whole house buying thing. I had to find money in a way and my friend, Jonah, showed me."

"You don't...love Jonah, right?"

"Only as a friend...and he's kinda straight, so that's that."

Zach puffs out the smoke.

"What am I gonna do? Should I just quit ballet? I don't want you to go back to fighting."

"I don't know either. Maybe, talk it out with your mom and ask for a small pause."

"As if. The bitch would make me work twice as hard...I had like two ideas but they're too far fetched."

"You know I won't judge you."

"Call me crazy, but I thought about coming out without her having a clue, then I'll change my socials passwords and have full control of them, like slowly start cutting her off my life."

"What's the other one?"

"Suing her. For all damages she caused me, you'll be a great testimony too. Saying I passed out from exhaustion, I barely slept before you came along and all that. We would win for sure. But win what? She doesn't have any money without me."

"Are you sure you're ready to come out? You'll receive hate."

"I already receive it. People are jealous for what you have in life no matter what, some just choose to be assholes online."

"You know I'll be there any step of the way."

"I know and thank you for that, only real ones stick through the thick and thin...at least that's what they all say. I don't know, never really had friends."

Jack pecks his head.

"How would you come out?"

"Great question...I could just tell everyone after a show, but that would be too easy. Maybe at an interview? Or Instagram stories? I think I have a YouTube channel or some shit like that, maybe that."

"Maybe. But you're gonna have to do the video in secret and then you need to edit it and only then post it."

"I wanted to also tell everyone about us but that has its time. I like dating you in secret."

"Kinky boy." They chuckle.

"How are your hands? Do they still hurt?"

"A bit, but nothing sleep won't fix."

Zach shakily got up and wobbled to the bed.

"C'mon Jack, I'll  play with your curls."

The curly head lays down on his chest and Zach starts playing with his curls.

They stay in silence for a while.

"I know this may sound a bit stupid, specially so early in our relationship...but I wanna travel the world with you and let you play with my curls for the rest of my life."

Zach smiles.

"And I wanna have a three kids and a puppy with you."

"I'm already imagining you being a great parent and us baking a cake."

"Oh no sweetheart, I can't bake for my life." They chuckle.

"I'll teach you how to do it, speaking of cake, Syd makes the best ones...i think she's baking me a cake, do you wanna maybe swing by my place and eat a slice?"

"Sure, do you need help with moving your stuff to my place?"

"I'll just ask-"

"I'm sorry, let me rephrase that... I'm helping."

"You're so stubborn."

"You like it." Jack reaches up and kisses him.

***

A knock was heard on the door and Jack to open it.

It was his mother.

"You two have your stuff packed?"

"Yes."

"Then bring them downstairs, we're leaving in ten."

"At least help us, I can barely walk and Jack's wrists are killing him."

"Figure yourself out. You brought that on yourself." She closes the door.

"That bitch." Zach slowly gets up and helps Jack with the suitcases.

" I was actually trying to talk you down from suing her, but if you do, do have my full support."

"The bitch is knowing exactly why I'm suing her, I'll even make a power point presentation for that bitch."

"You're so cute when you're angry." Jack pecks him lovingly.

"You'll see, it's even gonna have those cool special effects." They chuckle.

Zach slowly gets up and grabs the bags.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, you have everything?"  Zach puts his hand on his chest to feel the necklace Jack gave him.

"Yeah, let's go."

They go in the elevator to the lobby, much to Zach's dismay, where Myta was waiting for them.

"Took you two long enough." She starts walking to the Uber and they both followed silently.

Zach helps the curly head putting the bags on the trunk.

***

They sit on their respective airplane seats and Jack holds pinkies with him.

Zach breathes out and looks at him.

"How did you know?"

"I...had a hunch." Jack looks away nervously.

"The plane won't crash right?"

"Of course not. Everything is gonna be Okay. We're gonna go home and I'm gonna take you to my place and we're gonna eat cake with ice cream."

Zach nods.

"Okay, I believe you." Jack pecks him on the temple.